PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

No way. They have Days Gone in that time frame. With how similar the genres as they would be sending out Days Gone to die, despite it having lots of potential.
Yeah exactly, March would be crazy which is why I don't believe it. Still, I've never gotten an update like this before which was wrong...

Kerotan

Metal gear survive should have a battle royale mode. Would make sense with the name too. Missed opportunity.

Legend

Xevross

Gotta resist watching this. My hype is already to the max, so nothing to gain from spoiling myself.

Dr. Pezus

Can't believe it's coming out so soon

Legend

Gotta resist watching this. My hype is already to the max, so nothing to gain from spoiling myself.
It reminded me of the old Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire. Like the used that film for some inspiration.

Dr. Pezus

It reminded me of the old Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire. Like the used that film for some inspiration.
Hmm I don't see it. In what ways?

Legend

Hmm I don't see it. In what ways?
Spoiler for Hidden:
osborne looked like Dafoe.

Dr. Pezus

Spoiler for Hidden:
osborne looked like Dafoe.

Hmm I thought he looked more like a comic version

Legend

Hmm I thought he looked more like a comic version
I don't read comics so I wouldn't know.

Kerotan

When the fudge will battlefield and cod reveal their battle royale modes properly??

SWORDF1SH

When the fudge will battlefield and cod reveal their battle royale modes properly??
Can't wait for the toxic battle royale scene to move in on Battlefield. Yay!?!

Kerotan

Can't wait for the toxic battle royale scene to move in on Battlefield. Yay!?!
Salty much?

SWORDF1SH

Salty much?
Very. Not interested in playing with the crowd that battle royale mostly appeals to.

BananaKing

Very. Not interested in playing with the crowd that battle royale mostly appeals to.
Fair enough. But they will mostly be playing the battle royal mode.

I think the CoD BR mode will be a mess at launch.

Go Up