PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

Sorry highly disagree. I've watched a lot of videos with different endings to different scenes and sure the paths to those endings are mostly the same overall, but what I like is that i've played it twice and got the plat and I still haven't seen even half the game endings or individual mission endings..  Sure most just change the outcome of that mission and don't have massive changes to the overall story, but do have small trickles here and there.  It's mostly the scenes towards the end that have the most consequences in the end mission.  
This is basically what I said...

There's a lot of different endings, but the changes only really come into it in the final mission. And there's nothing extremely impressive about that to me. That's what this game is, a choice game which gives you different endings. The choices throughout the game have the most obscure or insignificant consequences a lot of the time. Like how only two people are ever affected by the public opinion you build. Everything you do just changes relationship/ opinion sliders which then give you different stuff at the end. There's some minor things as well but there's not enough of them. I don't think there's much to be impressed about in Detroit in the context of its genre.