Dr. Pezus

I really haven't seen many films,

Also I'm only a wee lad.
Hehe true enough.

You seem like a film buff though!

Xevross

Hehe true enough.

You seem like a film buff though!
Modern blockbusters, maybe. But I've barely gone back and seen any older films.

Dr. Pezus

Modern blockbusters, maybe. But I've barely gone back and seen any older films.
My friends and I used to do that during holidays, just go through most of the top list on imdb

Legend

Less than 2 weeks

Legend

May 27, 2018, 06:11 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 06:46 PM by Legend
E3 2018: Microsoft Readies Biggest E3 Showing Ever (MOD EDIT: READ OP) | ResetEra

MOD EDIT:  Selina said:  
Please do not make drive-by posts deliberately trying to start a console flame-war, these add nothing of value of to the topic at hand and only help to derail it. If you see any posts of this nature please avoid responding to them and report them instead. Also, please make sure to the read the OP to fully understand this year's venue and size changes to prior years. Thank you.Click to expand...
https://majornelson.com/2018/03/14/e3-2018-microsoft-readies-biggest-e3-showing-ever/
With the evolution of E3, now including fans and extended show hours, we saw an opportunity to create an entirely new show experience reaching E3 attendees and those that are following the show from afar. With that, in collaboration with the Entertainment Software Association, the organizers of E3, we're excited to announce that Xbox will be taking over the Microsoft Theater, a perfectly situated space located in the heart of L.A. Live and across the street from the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC). The Microsoft Theater will be home to official E3 events like the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing on June 10, 2018 at 1PM PT, various Xbox FanFest activities, hands-on gameplay and demos for all E3 attendees and more. Not only does the Microsoft Theater allow us to centralize our Xbox presence at E3, but it's size enables us to include even more fans and partners in the Xbox E3 2018 Briefing than ever before. In addition to the Microsoft Theater, we'll also continue to have a meaningful presence at the LACC with a new booth completely dedicated to Mixer, where you can play, stream and interact with games and catch the latest E3 news live throughout the entire week.Click to expand...
So Mixer on the show floor, Xbox outside in their own building. That explains the floor plans.  

Dr. Pezus

Xbox is biggest ever forever

Xevross

Lol remember when Xbox's biggest ever year in history was with the games Halo 5, Gears UE, Forza, Tomb Raider & Fable Legends.

A decent Halo entry that was a letdown for some, a remaster, a racing game also on PC, a timed exclusive and a game which was cancelled. I'll never believe them saying best ever. I don't get why they keep doing it.

Dr. Pezus

Was this where they announced the XB1?
I wonder if they'll announce a new system

Legend

No Xb1 was announced in a tent at their redmond headquarters.

Image result for xbox reveal tent

the-pi-guy

No:
1.) They announced it at the Xbox Campus in Washington state.  
2.). They announced it 2-3 weeks before E3.  

DerNebel

I just realized that due to me moving I'll probably be without Internet at my place during E3. Should have taken care of that earlier. -.-

Legend

I just realized that due to me moving I'll probably be without Internet at my place during E3. Should have taken care of that earlier. -.-
No 4g?

Also I feel like this is a common occurrence for you...

DerNebel

No 4g?

Also I feel like this is a common occurrence for you...
Dunno if I want use up all my data volume for this. Maybe I'll just watch the stuff that interested me later at work.

Also what's a common occurence for me? Moving or not having any Internet?   ;D

Xevross

Just buy extra data for the week. I know its not too costly in the UK.

Dr. Pezus

No Xb1 was announced in a tent at their redmond headquarters.

Image result for xbox reveal tent
No:
1.) They announced it at the Xbox Campus in Washington state.  
2.). They announced it 2-3 weeks before E3.  
Right. Why do I feel like they've done something like this before though?

Go Up