Spam some thoughts

Started by Legend, May 30, 2018, 03:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

So I have a dear friend who isn't sure if he likes his programme (physics).
What a silly man

the-pi-guy

What a silly man
Hey, that's my friend you're being mean about.  :P

SWORDF1SH

How come apartments aren't apart?

Xevross

That's how they're ment to be

the-pi-guy

They should really be called compartments.  

SWORDF1SH

They should really be called compartments.  
True dat. Congrats with your new job. Hardest job on the net keeping that rabble in order.

the-pi-guy

True dat. Congrats with your new job. Hardest job on the net keeping that rabble in order.
Hehe thanks .

Legend

May 31, 2018, 07:57 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:18 PM by Legend
(Noclip) The Making of Fallout 76 / History of Bethesda Game Studios - Trailer | ResetEra

The next project for Noclip
(​IMG) 

Legend

Xevross

If e3 wasn't in the middle of my exam period I'd probably go insane. As it is, I get the worst time of year combined with the best time of year, so overall its okay!

Its funny though, every year I've been watching e3 I've had exams the weeks before and after the main conference weekend. It'll be weird when I finally leave Uni and I don't associate e3 with exams anymore.

Xevross

My maths methods lecturer can go and rot in hell. He said that since we have a separate Fourier Transforms topic he won't ask as many questions on it this year, and it'll only relate to contour integration if it comes up. LIES. Pure lies. fudgy half of that exam was Fourier, and I didn't bother practising it too much because of what he said. F.

the-pi-guy

My maths methods lecturer can go and rot in hell. He said that since we have a separate Fourier Transforms topic he won't ask as many questions on it this year, and it'll only relate to contour integration if it comes up. LIES. Pure lies. fudgy half of that exam was Fourier, and I didn't bother practising it too much because of what he said. F.
:(

Xevross

The hardships of university ^^ are definitely balanced by some amazing things. I just realised that after my last exam next Friday I have 16 weeks off. Almost a third of the year. Pretty nice  ;D

Dr. Pezus

I know that feel bro

Go Up