Weekly Update #133

Started by The Machine, Sep 14, 2018, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

Final Fantasy VII, IX, X/X-2 HD, and XII: The Zodiac Age announced for Switch, XB1, and Steam (2019)
Views: 17

EA reportedly under criminal investigation in Belgium due to FIFA's loot boxes • Eurogamer.net
Views: 21

Samurai Spirits (New Samurai Showdown) game announced at Sony TGS LiveTour
Views: 31

Project Awakening announced
Views: 31

Do you ever confuse a TV for a window?
Views: 34

Free 10 min. Kingdom Hearts experience comes to PSVR, new KH3 trailer
Views: 35

Déraciné Debuts on PS VR November 6 - PlayStation.Blog
Views: 39

What would super intelligence be like?
Views: 45

Weekly Update #132
Views: 54

New Sekiro trailer from PlayStation LineUp Tour
Views: 56

The top poster of the past week was Legend with 75 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. the-Pi-guy was second with 60 posts and Dr. Pezus was third with 45 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was the-Pi-guy with 6 topics. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle too.

the-Pi-guy received the most likes this week (31), and Legend liked the most things this week (39). They both get a ticket in the monthly raffle.

Dr. Pezus stole $1070 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

Legend added the most games to the database this week, a total of 109. We thank them for their work and award them 5 raffle tickets.

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party March 28, 2024, 9:36:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26000.544%

the-pi-guy

109 games?  Wut

Legend

109 games?  Wut
We had some that were missing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Xevross

109 games?  Wut
Vizioneck delayed another 2 months.

Dr. Pezus

5 tickets for database??

Legend

5 tickets for database??
One ticket per game, up to 5. Only for person who submits the most.

Legend

Hey since the game database has so many games now, I'm improving the sorting features to make it more usable.

(Steam wishlist recently became worse so I'm wanting to be able to use the forum as a replacement)