What game would you like to be remastered?

Started by Aura7541, Jun 04, 2015, 05:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xbro

Persona 3 FES with Portable Additions (excluding gameplay)

Take the portable battle system, new scenes from portable, and everything else from FES and you've got a good deal.
3 people like this

BasilZero

Take the portable battle system, new scenes from portable, and everything else from FES and you've got a good deal.
Oh I dont mean the battle system. I mean the visual novel like non-battle gameplay (it was good but I rather have a proper persona experience ;p)

Xbro

Oh I dont mean the battle system. I mean the visual novel like non-battle gameplay (it was good but I rather have a proper persona experience ;p)
Yeah I know what you meant on that front. But P3P did good with the battle system.
3 people like this

Aura7541

It would be cool being able to physically run around Tatsumi as the FemC (yeah, yeah I know. She's not canon, but still >_<).

darkknightkryta

Those will constitute as remakes/reboots though.
I'll take high res and texture filters.  Kinda like FF 7 and 8 on PC.

BasilZero

I'll take high res and texture filters.  Kinda like FF 7 and 8 on PC.
Did they manage to fix the music in FF8 or do I have to use that mod? Also using that mod....does it prevent achievements D:?!

darkknightkryta

Did they manage to fix the music in FF8 or do I have to use that mod? Also using that mod....does it prevent achievements D:?!
Weren't you the one telling me they fixed it?

Aura7541

Jun 06, 2015, 06:12 AM Last Edit: Jun 06, 2015, 06:15 AM by Aura7541
Watching Jim Sterling and SuperBunnyHop's videos on Konami gave me another idea: A proper Silent Hill HD Collection

darkknightkryta

Watching Jim Sterling and SuperBunnyHop's videos on Konami gave me another idea: A proper Silent Hill HD Collection
What was wrong with the first?  Other than changing the voice actors.

BasilZero

Weren't you the one telling me they fixed it?
That was for Final Fantasy VII.

-_-

FFVIII isnt fixed - as far as I last checked it (which was like 6 months ago)

Aura7541

What was wrong with the first?  Other than changing the voice actors.
Unstable framerate, audio sync issues, and the glitching gun sounds.

Case in point:

darkknightkryta

Unstable framerate, audio sync issues, and the glitching gun sounds.

Case in point:

Sounds terrible O_O

BananaKing

i dont want remasters, i want remakes. new assests, improved gameplay animations, better graphics, and new tech. but the same game.

and i want that to be done for Red Dead Redemption, but not for this gen, but the next one, since i want the leap to be pretty big.

Go Up