Need to expand available forums!

Started by Raven, May 06, 2014, 02:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

7H3

found the redesign video
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yeah hot topics is in the works. Also this site has a functioning search bar. You'll never lose a thread again!

That would be a pretty big security risk. I could give you access to simple stuff through promotion to admin, but for editing core files or the database you need to log in through the back door.

Yeah. Don't know if it'll be done for Friday, but I'm working on it.
If you post it elsewhere first then I either still own it, or you're in breach of the registration agreement. Either way I win hahaha.
These terms are standard. They were this way on the chartz.

I think you're confused by what i wan't as a sub forum. I'd like a place for developer to talk and teach. You know, like a general code or 3d modeling talk.

Legend

I understand what you mean, and it is quite standard which is why I don't post ideas I want for myself :-p One of my college projects was a game redesign and I posted some of them on their forums and quite a few were implemented in that game. For the life of me though I can't remember the name of that game though.
I also remember having a conversation with a close friend over psn like a year ago that exactly outlined what h1z1 is going to be... :-p go figure

Haha yeah. All this legal stuff is no problem 99% of the time, but then something happens and you're like "wait what did I agree too?!?!?"

7H3

Haha yeah. All this legal stuff is no problem 99% of the time, but then something happens and you're like "wait what did I agree too?!?!?"

yeah i'm pretty sure verzion, t-mobile, and a few banks own a portion of my soul for eating "free popcorn" or something like that

Xevross

yeah i'm pretty sure verzion, t-mobile, and a few banks own a portion of my soul for eating "free popcorn" or something like that

Lol that wouldn't surprise me at all.

7H3

Lol that wouldn't surprise me at all.

In the US it mostly seems to me that the law is supposed to protect consumers, but businesses can make really dysfunctional contracts that screw you over any chance they get... not at all saying that's the case here by any means I mean the really big corporations mind you

Legend

In the US it mostly seems to me that the law is supposed to protect consumers, but businesses can make really dysfunctional contracts that screw you over any chance they get... not at all saying that's the case here by any means I mean the really big corporations mind you

Yeah an overhaul of the system would be nice.

7H3

Yeah an overhaul of the system would be nice.

Well country might be going bankrupt so after that it'll be up to BoA and McD's ...

Go Up