Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: What minor thing grinds yo...
Last post by Legend - Today at 07:54 PM
A really minor thing.

There's lots of weird misunderstandings that come up.

Like a lot of people think Pi is literally infinite somehow.
Well are you not? ;)

Edt: I already posted it years ago, but I see stuff like that so often.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confidentlyincorrect/comments/xa2ylm/still_my_most_favorite_one_yet/

A really minor thing.

There's lots of weird misunderstandings that come up.

Like a lot of people think Pi is literally infinite somehow.
Gaming Community / Re: Rise of the Ronin |OT|
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:53 PM
Good to know. I'll ask my brother if he bought it.
Forum Community / Weekly Update #425
Last post by The Machine - Today at 06:00 PM
Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

Yay! Mars Sample Return is dead!!!
Views: 23

Nintendo Indie World announced for April 17 (20 minutes long)
Views: 32

Ghost of Tsushima has more PC/PS integration
Views: 37

Boston Dynamics reveals new humanoid robot
Views: 50

How are you feeling about AAA gaming?
Views: 70

Weekly Update #424
Views: 103

The top poster of the past week was Legend with 29 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. the-Pi-guy was second with 19 posts and kitler53 was third with 6 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was also Legend with 4 topics. This has earned them an additional ticket in the monthly raffle.

the-Pi-guy received the most likes this week (10), and Legend liked the most things this week (10). They both get a ticket in the monthly raffle.

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Gaming Community / Re: Rise of the Ronin |OT|
Last post by the-pi-guy - Today at 05:49 PM
I keep hearing really strong things about the game.

People seem to feel like reviewers were too harsh on the game.
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:10 PM
Well the earth is flat and the moon is a hologram sooooooo!  8)

speaking of. This is a thing that grinds my gears a lot lately, but I also like the laugh it gives me at the absurdity of some people.  Well more idiocy of people, but trying to be nice. lol
The internet really needs a rework. Only 1% of people may think something but if they all group up online, they can be a commanding voice that others take as truth. Even legit places like pbs get swayed by them (a video of theirs prompted my first post).

We'll have dozens of people living on the Moon yet flatearthers and nasa/spacex deniers will be even louder.
We are getting closer and closer to returning humans to the Moon. I have no idea why more and more people are in denial of this.

Like ~5 years ago everyone just accepted the news but now that we have real rockets flying and hardware getting built, people act like it's all vaporware.
Well the earth is flat and the moon is a hologram sooooooo!  8)

speaking of. This is a thing that grinds my gears a lot lately, but I also like the laugh it gives me at the absurdity of some people.  Well more idiocy of people, but trying to be nice. lol
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:05 AM
We are getting closer and closer to returning humans to the Moon. I have no idea why more and more people are in denial of this.

Like ~5 years ago everyone just accepted the news but now that we have real rockets flying and hardware getting built, people act like it's all vaporware.
Game News Discussion / Kingdom Come Deliverance 2, co...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 06:39 PM
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Legend - Yesterday at 06:33 PM
Horizon Forbidden West has more details, but TLOU2 has better lighting imo.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10