Arika’s “Mysterious Fighting Game” launches for PS4 in 2018

Started by BasilZero, Jul 16, 2017, 10:55 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Arika announced at Evolution 2017 that its "Mysterious Fighting Game (Title Still Undecided)," which was first shown on April 1, has begun development on a PlayStation 4 version and will launch simultaneously in North America, Europe, and Japan in 2018.

Source: Arika's "Mysterious Fighting Game" launches for PS4 in 2018 - Gematsu

darkknightkryta

Mysterious?  Fighting Layer 2 baby!

BasilZero

Mysterious?  Fighting Layer 2 baby!
Is that the game most of these characters are from?

darkknightkryta

Is that the game most of these characters are from?
I don't know exactly when Fighting Layer was made.  I don't know if it was after Street Fighter EX the first or before, but they took all the characters that didn't belong to Capcom in Street Fighter EX and made Fighting Layer with them.  The rest that weren't in Fighting Layer that were in Street Fighter Ex, Ex2 and Ex 3 still belong to Arika.  So they're making a new game with those characters, essentially Fighting Layer 2.

BasilZero

I don't know exactly when Fighting Layer was made.  I don't know if it was after Street Fighter EX the first or before, but they took all the characters that didn't belong to Capcom in Street Fighter EX and made Fighting Layer with them.  The rest that weren't in Fighting Layer that were in Street Fighter Ex, Ex2 and Ex 3 still belong to Arika.  So they're making a new game with those characters, essentially Fighting Layer 2.
Thats pretty cool he still has rights to those characters.

More fighting games is great!