Started by Xbro, Apr 28, 2017, 02:11 AM

previous topic - next topic

Xbro

Not sure if this is worth a thread.

3 people like this

Legend

Not sure if this is worth a thread.

KIll it with fire.

THe 2ds wedge made some sense. This is just a new 3ds xl with a feature missing.

Xbro

KIll it with fire.

THe 2ds wedge made some sense. This is just a new 3ds xl with a feature missing.
And $50 cheaper
3 people like this

Legend

No cameras either.

darkknightkryta

$100 is what this should cost.

Mmm_fish_tacos

How about just getting stock of existing products back in store nintendo!

Raven

How about just getting stock of existing products back in store nintendo!
And while you're at it, don't discontinue a product people obviously wanted after a few months on the market. But then if you did that, you wouldn't be able to rape their b-holes by overcharging on your virtual store.

the-pi-guy

It's pretty insane.  
People are paying well into the 200$ for an NES.  

Aura7541

$100 is what this should cost.
Could get one for that price this holiday season... provided that Nintendo doesn't treat the 2DS XL like the NES Mini...

BasilZero

3+ years late Nintendo, dang bastards.

Xevross

This is way too late. The 3D part of the 3DS is its worst feature. Its absolutely awful. I try it for each new game I get and turn it off within 5 minutes because it makes the games look a lot worse, hurts your eyes and makes it so you can't view the screen at any kind of angle.

This is what it should have been all along

Aura7541

This is way too late. The 3D part of the 3DS is its worst feature. Its absolutely awful. I try it for each new game I get and turn it off within 5 minutes because it makes the games look a lot worse, hurts your eyes and makes it so you can't view the screen at any kind of angle.

This is what it should have been all along
Just imagine how many more units Nintendo could've sold if they did this sooner.