The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Legend

I finished Mass Effect Andromeda. It had a very disappointing ending/no ending and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

They really planned to have a lot of DLC and sequels because no choices in the game actually mattered.

nnodley

I finished Mass Effect Andromeda. It had a very disappointing ending/no ending and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

They really planned to have a lot of DLC and sequels because no choices in the game actually mattered.
Yeah when I finished before they said they were putting the franchise on hiatus, I was thrilled at the possibilities of sequels and learning about the remnant more.  Now looking at the ending after them stating that, its definitely a disappointing ending.

the-pi-guy

BananaKing

Spoiler alert baby! I just started playing this!

Story doesn't seem as strong as past mass effects, but gameplay is awesome

Legend

Spoiler alert baby! I just started playing this!

Story doesn't seem as strong as past mass effects, but gameplay is awesome
I loved the game till the end.

And I don't mean to spoil. Won't say anything more till you finish.

Dr. Pezus

Paragon is shutting down?! I enjoyed what I played a while back

Legend

BananaKing

in 13 hours into Mass Effect Andromeda and i am enjoying it A LOT. clearly reviews were all caught up in the hate train when it came to the weak animations (whats funny is that ME always had bad animations). and didnt focus on a lot of the great stuff the game does. i have some grips with the game of course, it isnt perfect and could have been even a lot better. but its a pretty good game so far that i am really really liking.

Legend

in 13 hours into Mass Effect Andromeda and i am enjoying it A LOT. clearly reviews were all caught up in the hate train when it came to the weak animations (whats funny is that ME always had bad animations). and didnt focus on a lot of the great stuff the game does. i have some grips with the game of course, it isnt perfect and could have been even a lot better. but its a pretty good game so far that i am really really liking.
After finishing it I went on youtube to watch some cutscenes I missed, and the animations were way worse before the patch.

Also yeah I was really loving it too. What part are you in right now?

BananaKing

After finishing it I went on youtube to watch some cutscenes I missed, and the animations were way worse before the patch.

Also yeah I was really loving it too. What part are you in right now?
Maybe so, but as I said animations where always bad in ME games. Honestly if this wasn't an EA game I think reviewers wouldn't have hated on it as much

Spoiler for Hidden:
Well I  placed on outpost on Eos and then I placed an outpost on voeld, I have 99% viability on voeld now as k pretty much done almost everything on it so far. I have a couple of small side missions I have left to do before I head back to the tempest and see what's next for me to do.

Legend

Maybe so, but as I said animations where always bad in ME games. Honestly if this wasn't an EA game I think reviewers wouldn't have hated on it as much

Spoiler for Hidden:
Well I  placed on outpost on Eos and then I placed an outpost on voeld, I have 99% viability on voeld now as k pretty much done almost everything on it so far. I have a couple of small side missions I have left to do before I head back to the tempest and see what's next for me to do.

Aw yeah you're still relatively early. I think my playthrough clocked in around 70 hours but I did pretty much everything.

I'm really interested to hear your thoughts once you finish it.

BananaKing

Aw yeah you're still relatively early. I think my playthrough clocked in around 70 hours but I did pretty much everything.

I'm really interested to hear your thoughts once you finish it.
Yeah I'm reserving a lot of judgment until later and I see how things develop. Though I doubt a lot of my concerns will be satisfied with the way things are going, but I'm keeping an open mind. It's a shame though that the series is dead now. fudgy EA

DerNebel

Monster Hunter World really is my jam right now, I probably won't be getting SotC at launch because of it.

Also that Celeste game is appatently really good as well, so I'll likely check that out sooner or later as well.

Legend

Yeah I'm reserving a lot of judgment until later and I see how things develop. Though I doubt a lot of my concerns will be satisfied with the way things are going, but I'm keeping an open mind. It's a shame though that the series is dead now. fudgy EA
Yeah if they do make more mass effect, I certainly wouldn't mind it being an andromeda sequel.

Monster Hunter World really is my jam right now, I probably won't be getting SotC at launch because of it.

Also that Celeste game is appatently really good as well, so I'll likely check that out sooner or later as well.
What is Celeste about? I've heard it mentioned a lot but that's about it.

Go Up