Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

JayWood2010

Hey Legend, DD, and Fishy fish xD

@Legend - Ill probably be the only one.  I may stop by from time to time.  Will be on Neogaf more as well now.

@Fish - Besides everything that happened on VGC im doing really good!  Just got a new car about a week ago and loving the Witcher xD  Anybody playing that here?

Mmm_fish_tacos

@Legend - Ill probably be the only one.  I may stop by from time to time.  Will be on Neogaf more as well now.

@Fish - Besides everything that happened on VGC im doing really good!  Just got a new car about a week ago and loving the Witcher xD  Anybody playing that here?

Nice, yeah kind of. I got it on pc, but I haven't got to spend much time with it.

the-pi-guy

Welcome! 
I kinda am playing the Witcher 3 on PC.  Not as much as I'd like though.  :P

JayWood2010

May 26, 2015, 07:07 PM Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:09 PM by JayWood2010

Nice, yeah kind of. I got it on pc, but I haven't got to spend much time with it.

Don't feel too bad, ive only put maybe 5-6 hours into it so far lol  Hoping this weekend i can put a lot more time into it.  I was originally going to get it on PC, but my PC has been overheating lately.  I havent took the time to fix it yet.

@PiGuy- Good to see you here!  I remember you when you first joined VGC.  YOu was shy at first, but you really opened up after a while :)  And better make time :P lol

I've actually been hearing there is a glitch with kepplar on PC.  Not sure if that has effected any of you all or not.  My friends were talking about it the other day though

Mmm_fish_tacos

Don't feel too bad, ive only put maybe 5-6 hours into it so far lol  Hoping this weekend i can put a lot more time into it.  I was originally going to get it on PC, but my PC has been overheating lately.  I havent took the time to fix it yet.

@PiGuy- Good to see you here!  I remember you when you first joined VGC.  YOu was shy at first, but you really opened up after a while :)  And better make time :P lol

I've actually been hearing there is a glitch with kepplar on PC.  Not sure if that has effected any of you all or not.  My friends were talking about it the other day though

Didn't they patch that? I haven't played with the new updates but the only thing I noticed was judder during cut scenes. I also don't feel I'm getting the performance I should considered I'm running two 970's I need to update it and see if it's gotten better.

the-pi-guy

Yes I was shy!  :D
Yeah, I have to play it more. 

Tacos and I have the GTX 970, he has 2 technically.  That uses the Maxwell architecture, so neither of us have been affected by it. 

JayWood2010

Didn't they patch that? I haven't played with the new updates but the only thing I noticed was judder during cut scenes. I also don't feel I'm getting the performance I should considered I'm running two 970's I need to update it and see if it's gotten better.

I have no idea to be honest.  I havent been following it.  I just heard my friends talking about it the other day.  They're PC master race fosho haha  One of them has two titans in his PC and says Witcher 3 looks amazing on it!  And yeah hopefully it is better.  My friends wanted me to get a 970, but i opted out for a 960.  I dont play PC enough to be completely truthful.    I only upgraded so i could stream to the Nvidia Shield. 

Legend

Well be sure to get an avatar!

Xbro

Hello VizionEck!

Many of you all may already know me.  Dare.Devil told me I should post in here so here i am lol  After everything that has happened in the last two days I'm a bit shocked, but I'm not going to get into all that.  There is always two sides to a story though, but no reason to bring drama to this website.

So firstly I just want to congratulate you guys for putting together a website you all enjoy.  I know for one that I greatly missed users such as Pezus, Basil, BananaKing, etc on VGC when you all jumped over.  I genuinely feel like the site was way better with you all than without.  And even though I didnt always agree with a specific user, i still think you guys are great users.  I'm truly sorry if I did ever get too heated though.  In previous years I took things a little too serious at times.  It wasnt until later in my VGC career that I calmed down, but by then you guys had already left for the most part.

Anyways, Im JayWood2010.  And even though its unlikely I will stay here I at least want to congratulate you guys for escaping VGC and making something you all can be proud of.

Now I'm curious about the drama. If you don't mind sharing of course.
3 people like this

Aura7541

Welcome Jay!

Not sure what happened in VGC since I have not been there for 4-5 days, but it sounds like it was pretty bad.

Xevross

Welcome Jay :)

Enjoy your stay and best of luck with your endeavours!

Dr. Pezus

Hello, John! ;)
Nice to see you found your way here.
What kind of car did you get? :o

JayWood2010

May 27, 2015, 02:11 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:55 PM by JayWood2010
@Xbro -  All I will say is if the moderators would have approached me or talked to me about things, things would have ended differently. They did not, and there was no warnings beyond not posting a logo in threads which I stopped.  Never once did the moderators talk to me about anything beyond that.

@Pezus - o.O Oh my, knows my name!  Must be stalking me :P lol jk   Got a Mitsubishi Lancer GTS :D

Xbro

Alright then, go ahead and join in the discussions here.
3 people like this

JayWood2010

Ok, so I have a question.  What's up with this Karma feature im seeing? xD

Go Up