PezusAndJoeAreCool

May 10, 2014, 11:10 PM Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:22 PM by Legend
I have a better name now!

PezusAndJoeAreCool

May 10, 2014, 11:13 PM Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 11:22 PM by Legend
ethomaz is my favorite person on vgchartz

Dr. Pezus

feihung

Add me guys, so I might one day get to game with you guys online.

Malik7866

Didn't get to play any ps4 after all that. Ended up having too much food and shisha making me just veg out in front of the tv :-/

DD_Bwest

May 11, 2014, 01:16 AM Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 01:35 AM by DD_Bwest
I guess i might as well introduce myself at this point.

I'm Bob, but ive gone with DD for aslong as i can remember(as a short nickname for a gamer tag i had when i was like 11).   I grew up with a PC and the NES, SNES, N64.  I then fell in love with the playstation. (but still bought myself a dreamcast).

I'm a divorced parent, Whose had a medical cannabis prescription for about 10 years now, I'm also a huge skier, and my favorite thing in the world is to carve a line to somewhere secluded, sit in the snow, and enjoy the fine stuff BC has to offer.

Favorite game ever is the last of us, and right now i seem to have this thing with being a sniper in BF4 lol

the-pi-guy

Well if Bwest is going to introduce himself, I might as well too. 

I'm Tyler, people have called me many different names. 

I love anime, music, video games. 

My parents had a SNES, N64 before I had my own system.  Some of my favorite games were on there.  Played a decent amount on PC, Age of Empires, Zoo Tycoon.  I eventually got a PS2, GCN, 2 Wiis, 2 GBAs, 2 DS. 
Overall I love Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft. 

My six favorite games in this order: The Last of Us, Uncharted series, Super Mario RPG, Jak series, Final Fantasy series, Super Mario. 
I have an obsession with mathematics, and physics.  I am going to college next year for computer science.  I'm hoping to make games and stuff at the very least as a hobby. 

I can write a lot more, but I'm not sure if anything else would be as interesting.  Any questions?

7H3

How did you feel about the way the story of Jak and Daxter progressed? Gameplay wise I liked the progression... the story though I always hoped would go back to the past as the more lust world seemed more visually intriguing. Also if they had the power to send Jak back to the past then why not send the trained and vetted jak back to prevent the bad stuff from happening?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

the-pi-guy

Spoiler alerts!

Gameplay wise, I felt that the progression didn't need to happen, but it wasn't necessarily unnaturally done. 
Looking forward from Jak and Daxter, Jak II was not what I would've had in mind, but looking backwards it was a good transition.  I know a lot of people didn't like Jak II, but I loved all of them except that other Jak and Daxter game. 

Story wise, that's a bit trickier.  I'm still hoping for a fourth game, that would be like the silo is opened again and we see Gol and Maia come again or something to that effect.  That would probably be a bad idea, but at the end of the first game I felt like they were foreshadowing them coming back and they never did. 

Jak was born in the future, and sent back in time so that he could be raised/trained to be able to fight the current menaces while the now trained Jak fights the menaces. 

I think there are still some gaps and questions in the overall story, but I believe that's how it happened.  I might be wrong though. 

7H3

I've only played the main 3 jak games... I had to look up the story for the others... sorry about the spoilers... figured the game was old enough...
In the end though it seems that all the eco was taken from jak's planet and the pre-cursors left to battle the dark forces in space while jak declined to go with them. So it would seem the route to go in the future would be into space and other planets more ratchet and klank style I suppose. Even still I'd like to see a return to the place where jak was raised to prevent the evil from over taking, and utilizing the different forms of eco.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

feihung

I loved jak1 cuz it felt like an awesome Nintendo platform adventure game the like of Banjo Kazooi, but then I got put off the series with Jak2 when they tried to make it more like gta. I played it up until you had some timed hovercraft racing section and that's where I stopped playing it.

If they do make a new Jak game, I'm hoping it is more like Jak1.

On a platforming note, who had played puppeteer?  I'm in love with this game. It's like studio gibli and Japan studio made a baby and raised it in a theatre.

the-pi-guy

I loved jak1 cuz it felt like an awesome Nintendo platform adventure game the like of Banjo Kazooi, but then I got put off the series with Jak2 when they tried to make it more like gta. I played it up until you had some timed hovercraft racing section and that's where I stopped playing it.

If they do make a new Jak game, I'm hoping it is more like Jak1.

On a platforming note, who had played puppeteer?  I'm in love with this game. It's like studio gibli and Japan studio made a baby and raised it in a theatre.

Yeah Jak II put off a lot of people, I still loved it though. 

I've only played the main 3 jak games... I had to look up the story for the others... sorry about the spoilers... figured the game was old enough...
In the end though it seems that all the eco was taken from jak's planet and the pre-cursors left to battle the dark forces in space while jak declined to go with them. So it would seem the route to go in the future would be into space and other planets more ratchet and klank style I suppose. Even still I'd like to see a return to the place where jak was raised to prevent the evil from over taking, and utilizing the different forms of eco.

Not too worried about spoilers, I dont think anyone cares, but just in case.  I'd like to see them go to the past somehow. 

u4gReservoirDogs

Hello all,

I'm new on this forum and I joined today the moment I found out that two of my favorite posters on Xboxchartz ahum ... VGchartz (ethomaz + Pezus) are now "living" here.
They don't know me because the last time I had an account over there was years ago and everytime I made a new account I was banned within a few hours ... (reason: Multiple accounts or whatever).
I'll keep on checking there from time tot time as a guest, but it's nice to actually share my opinion without getting banned just because people don't like my opinion ...  :o
There's one person on vgchartz that makes my skin crawl over and over just because he's the biggest fanboy I know, I'm not going to put his nickname here but it looks a bit like cows and icky.  ;D

Just for the record;
Name: Ivo

I hope to have a fun time reading and posting on this forum.

I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Dr. Pezus

Hello all,

I'm new on this forum and I joined today the moment I found out that two of my favorite posters on Xboxchartz ahum ... VGchartz (ethomaz + Pezus) are now "living" here.
They don't know me because the last time I had an account over there was years ago and everytime I made a new account I was banned within a few hours ... (reason: Multiple accounts or whatever).
I'll keep on checking there from time tot time as a guest, but it's nice to actually share my opinion without getting banned just because people don't like my opinion ...  :o
There's one person on vgchartz that makes my skin crawl over and over just because he's the biggest fanboy I know, I'm not going to put his nickname here but it looks a bit like cows and icky.  ;D

Just for the record;

Welcome! Hope you have a long and pleasant stay here :O

Is there no account of yours that I know?

Legend

Hello all,

Just for the record;

Welcome!

You're actually really lucky. We had about 20 spambot accounts all sign up at the same time you did. I almost mistook you for one. Glad to see you're a real person!

ethomaz

@u4gReservoirDogs

How is fishing in cold countries (Netherlands is cold, no?).

I always wated to know... I love fishing but Brasil is a trophical country so I will never had issues with the cold or anything like... I could just guess it is way different to fish in a cold place.

Go Up