Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

7H3

Glad you are here... was about to send you a pm on vgc but you got banned :-(
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Glad you are here... was about to send you a pm on vgc but you got banned :-(

Lol, that sig. I hadn't noticed that pic description of theirs. I always think of American Psycho when I hear/see that

7H3

Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool and trendy sounding thing. Could be another #hip2bsquare
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Ohhhhhhh I just found the thread about what happened with you guys... it was a really cool and interesting read... I was confused about somethings... I was in a party on PS4 some days ago and the guys talked about it but I couldn't answer because I'm the Franz Ferdinand guy that put off the mic without know how (there are a button on the PS4 bundled headphone)... so I just listened.

I give a lot of laugh with the guys for sure... it was really nice.

So they talked about what happened in VGC and I was "Ohhhhh WTF is happening" and the thread in the Legendary sub-forum helped me to understand that.

My ban and my decision about left VGC was taken without know that... I didn't even saw the announce thread in VGC... I just come here because @7H3 sent me a Facebook PM with the link of the forum and when I entered it today I found loved names in the threads.

Now I'm here.

Lol, we'll I'm glad you could hear us. Welcome, I'm sure you'll find this place to be a lot friendlier to you. You get picked on a lot and i don't think it's far. So come hang out with us any time. Raven, DD and myself are on chatting a few nights a week. So stop on by, lol and turn you mic on this time. Same goes for anyone here. We always enjoy when new people jump in the chat. We are going to do an e3 party, let's see if we can hit that 16 person chat limit!

Dr. Pezus

Lol, we'll I'm glad you could hear us. Welcome, I'm sure you'll find this place to be a lot friendlier to you. You get picked on a lot and i don't think it's far. So come hang out with us any time. Raven, DD and myself are on chatting a few nights a week. So stop on by, lol and turn you mic on this time. Same goes for anyone here. We always enjoy when new people jump in the chat. We are going to do an e3 party, let's see if we can hit that 16 person chat limit!

Well I for one won't be there (Sweden babies!)

Mmm_fish_tacos

And you called yourself the king..

Legend

Well I for one won't be there (Sweden babies!)

@the-Pi-guy

Bard word patrol!

the-pi-guy

feihung

Feihung here from Vgchartz. Not posted there much for years, mostly just come in for numbers.

Just really happy to see afellow gamer make it and want to show my support :)

This game looks prefect for Morpheus. Can't wait to see more :)

feihung

It feels like an odd reunion. It's like all the awesome ps4 members are joining up here.

I suppose I mean Ethomaz and Pezus by that lol

Didn't know you were a developer Pezus.

Raven

It feels like an odd reunion. It's like all the awesome ps4 members are joining up here.

Pffft. Pezus? Who is that?

Dr. Pezus

I'm not a dev! Just a humble user

feihung

Dunno why, but everytime I read Pezus, I think of Pegasus, and that makes me think of Ulysses.

Maybe Pezus is a flying mythical horse from a 80's cartoon :-/

Legend

Isn't this breaking rule 2G?

I don't think so. Looks like he said it cause that was the word he wanted, not in order to get around the filter.

feihung

I'm a frustrated gamer living in a city in the UK that has zero developers for gaming.

Being here makes me feel like I'm part of a developer circle,  so shusssshhhh, for now just be a developer and let me live out one of my dreams! -_-

Go Up