Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BananaKing

Wikipedia is your blog?

considering the post, i think this is a spam account.

Dr. Pezus

considering the post, i think this is a spam account.

Wikipedia spam? Do they really need money this bad lol

Legend

IDK what it's for, but that's a spambot.

A few have made it through recently since I removed email verification.

I've tweaked the registration settings.

Wrong

Sorry guys, I've been a bit absent these days. It's mostly because I forget there's another forum to come outside VGC xD

Dr. Pezus

Sorry guys, I've been a bit absent these days. It's mostly because I forget there's another forum to come outside VGC xD

Feel free to come inside vizioneck too

Wrong

Feel free to come inside vizioneck too

Does that mean my name will show up in the credits?!

ethomaz

It is fine... you was right bafore and now wrong :D

NeverDies

Hello all! I'm glad to have finally made an account here after hearing about the site for a few months. I'm a huge fan of games for all the different systems, even if I do find myself mostly using the PC. Right now I'm playing The Elder Scrolls Online and Warframe a bunch. I also like watching Anime and reading Manga, even if I tend to drop them a few episodes/chapters in after going "nope, this is dumb". I like to grow tropical cArnivorous plants, especially nepenthes pitcher plants. My real name is Robert and if my profile name wasn't enough of a hint, I'm also the brother of Mike aka Legend. I super excited to finally be a part of these forums.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

ethomaz

Welcome Robert.

Warframe was my drug some months ago... I really liked this game.

Legend

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Welcome and thanks for the nice introduction!

Mmm_fish_tacos

BananaKing

Aug 12, 2014, 07:31 AM Last Edit: Aug 14, 2014, 04:39 PM by Legend

Hello all! I'm glad to have finally made an account here after hearing about the site for a few months. I'm a huge fan of games for all the different systems, even if I do find myself mostly using the PC. Right now I'm playing The Elder Scrolls Online and Warframe a bunch. I also like watching Anime and reading Manga, even if I tend to drop them a few episodes/chapters in after going "nope, this is dumb". I like to grow tropical cArnivorous plants, especially nepenthes pitcher plants. My real name is Robert and if my profile name wasn't enough of a hint, I'm also the brother of Mike aka Legend. I super excited to finally be a part of these forums.

welcome! i would advice you to not be on the forum when your brother is, he says stuff.... ask stuff....... i would certainly not want to know shame like that about my brother!

Xevross

Go Up