Scores going down

nnodley

the-pi-guy

Score is down to negative 2.
What a shame.

Dr. Pezus

Score is down to negative 2.
What a shame.
Haha yeah. Gives a more realistic image of what a score in the low 80's means nowadays

DD_Bwest

well im loving it so far,  several laugh at loud moments,  including a hostage rescue by running the enemy over with a boat,  on land.

they do a great job at making the antagonists really unlikable,

so far i like it more then 4

Kerotan

well im loving it so far,  several laugh at loud moments,  including a hostage rescue by running the enemy over with a boat,  on land.

Did you get the season pass? Looks really good and for once its not a rip off price

DD_Bwest

Did you get the season pass? Looks really good and for once its not a rip off price
no,  i tend to loose interest after i beat the game so id never really come back later on when they have dlc lol

Xevross

What did you think of 4? I'm trying to work out how much I'd like this game.

DD_Bwest

What did you think of 4? I'm trying to work out how much I'd like this game.
4 i hated everyone in the game,  but foud the  world fun with everyone  fun to kill.  

so far i find the civies and allies much more likeable, and the enemies you wanna kill.

but i havent  got far to compare much else

the-pi-guy

I got Far Cry 4 for free.  
I still have to play some of these games...  

DD_Bwest

Mar 29, 2018, 02:26 AM Last Edit: Mar 29, 2018, 02:30 AM by DD_Bwest
my opinion of the game is dropping like a stone.

why dont games let you have save slots anymore. all i wanna do is save before doing simething crazy then being able to load.. but nope.  i fudgy hate that as a mechanic is games. 

now its forcing me to do a mission i dont wanna do,  i cant back out of it. and i cant reload to a previous spot.  jesus fudge this is some of the worst god dang game design i have ever fudgy seen.    for an openworld game, itries to limit you at every turn.   my fudgy ai ally keeps dieing, but i need him to get into a chopper, but the fudge maker is to handicapped to do anything but drool on himself and die over and over again

they at one point had 6 straigjt cutscenes so you have to individually skip each one which is all kinds of retarded.

doesnt deserve an 80.  barely deseves a 70.   

Xevross

my opinion of the game is dropping like a stone.

why dont games let you have save slots anymore. all i wanna do is save before doing simething crazy then being able to load.. but nope.  i fudgy hate that as a mechanic is games.  

now its forcing me to do a mission i dont wanna do,  i cant back out of it. and i cant reload to a previous spot.  jesus fudge this is some of the worst god dang game design i have ever fudgy seen.    for an openworld game, itries to limit you at every turn.   my fudgy ai ally keeps dieing, but i need him to get into a chopper, but the fudge maker is to handicapped to do anything but drool on himself and die over and over again

they at one point had 6 straigjt cutscenes so you have to individually skip each one which is all kinds of retarded.

doesnt deserve an 80.  barely deseves a 70.  
Eek. Reminds me how I was loving Primal to bits and thinking reviewers were nuts for scoring it in the 60s. Eventually my opinion of it fell heavily, I couldn't finish it because I got too bored and ended up thinking they might have been slightly generous.

Go Up