Far Cry 5 Reviews! 81 - 83

Started by Dr. Pezus, Mar 26, 2018, 01:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

Kerotan

After reviews I'm not certain I'll get this along with dlc. Just have too much to play atm and with god of war and detroit coming up along with a trip to Russia in June, I can't see myself buying this before the end of the summer. At least by then I should get the complete edition half price on sale.

Legend

Good scores. I've never played a far cry game but America sounded like a boring location. Glad it's still good.

Xevross

dang, 96.4% is amazing!

This is a bit lower than I was hoping, I'll probably wait for a sale.

the-pi-guy

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Far Cry :89
Far Cry 2:85
Far Cry 3:90(average)/91(highest)
Far Cry 4: 85
Far Cry 5: 81

Literally the worst mainline Far Cry game.  
Only 3 broke the 90 mark.

Dr. Pezus

Far Cry :89
Far Cry 2:85
Far Cry 3:90(average)/91(highest)
Far Cry 4: 85
Far Cry 5: 81

Literally the worst mainline Far Cry game.  
Only 3 broke the 90 mark.
Something seems off to me with this game. And the setting is not appealing to me at all

Legend

Something seems off to me with this game. And the setting is not appealing to me at all
Agreed. Definitely a different feel than the other far crys. I think it's a combination of trying to be more GTA like with political/mature themes while also being less adventure focused.

Kerotan

My above post was meant to say I'm now certain instead of not certain. I'm impressed by the reviews and will likely get the game later this year  

Ludicrous Speed

Love the changes they've made to eliminate stupid crafting collect-a-thons plus adding real exploration back into the franchise. Hopefully this marks the beginning of the end of so many open world games copying the Ubi tower and map loaded with icons formula.

Legend

My above post was meant to say I'm now certain instead of not certain. I'm impressed by the reviews and will likely get the game later this year  
Unlike!

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus