Go Down

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

Cute Pikachu

Did we get numbers?
This game will probably flop since wii u owners have to hate one aspect even though wverything else is fine. I mean the controls are different but at keast try them people.

DerNebel

'Ratchet & Clank' (-49%) holds on to No1 in the All Formats Chart for a second week.

The last Sony title to do this was 'The Last of Us: Remastered' back in W32 2014. 'Ratchet & Clank' is also the 7th biggest Sony first-party PS4 launch and gives Sony PS4 exclusive titles a total of 8 weeks at No1 compared to Microsoft's 5 weeks for Xbox One first-party exclusive titles. PS4 retailer hardware bundling alongside the recent launch of 'Eclipse' the first new DLC, help propel 'Call of Duty: Black Ops III' (+82%) up five places to No2, its highest chart position since it topped the chart back in week 7. 'Dark Souls III' (-29%) slips one place to No3, while 'Tom Clancy's The Division' (-5%) and 'EA Sports UFC 2' (+2%) are both non-movers at 4 and 5 respectively.
Spring and Bank Holiday retailer promotions push three titles back in to the Top 10 with reappearances for 'Lego Marvel Avengers' (+45%) up from No11 to No6, 'Grand Theft Auto V' (+33%) up from No12 to No8 and 'Far Cry Primal' (+53%) up from No17 to No9. The only new entry this week is Nintendo's 'Yo-Kai Watch' for 3DS which debuts at No14. Retailer promotions extend to the rest of the Top 40 with most titles seeing sales boosts. In fact ¾ of all Top 40 titles experience sales increases this week

Cute Pikachu

That is fantastic for RandC!
Should put it at arround 18-19k second week and a 54-56k ltd!

Dr. Pezus

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  PAL Charts - Week 17, 2016

Originally Posted by GeoramA

Ratchet keeping that 1 spot warm for UC4.

Gonna be tough with BB.

lol

ethomaz

Aura7541

Wow, only a 49% drop when the average drop is around 80%.

ethomaz

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  PAL Charts - Week 17, 2016
Gonna be tough with BB.

lol
I guess he said it will be hard to R&C hold first place until U4 release due Battleborn releasing this week.

Dr. Pezus

I guess he said it will be hard to R&C hold first place until U4 release due Battleborn releasing this week.
oh, thought it was Uncharted week

DerNebel

May 03, 2016, 08:37 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 08:39 PM by DerNebel
gamrConnect Forums - Bayonetta 2 has hit 1 million sales

Bayonetta 2 has hit 1 million sales

What do you think about that?

Do you want to Bayonetta 3  or other PG Game (Vanquish 2) on NX?

http://www.vgchartz.com/game/70956/bayonetta-2/

How often does this shame have to be repeated until people get it? Bayonetta 2 are overtracked as fudge.

Edit: The biggest morons are actually the ones that even claim the game is undertracked...jesus

darkknightkryta

gamrConnect Forums - Bayonetta 2 has hit 1 million sales

How often does this shame have to be repeated until people get it? Bayonetta 2 are overtracked as fudge.

Edit: The biggest morons are actually the ones that even claim the game is undertracked...jesus
Someone needs to change that thread title to "Bayonetta 2 might have hit 500k in sales"

the-pi-guy

Definitely undertracked.  I bought 1,300,000 copies myself.  

DerNebel

May 03, 2016, 09:18 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:26 PM by DerNebel
Someone needs to change that thread title to "Bayonetta 2 might have hit 500k in sales"
Could also change it to "Bayonetta 2 hits 5 million sales, cause you idiots believe anything that makes you feel you were right"

I mean there are still spewing this "Bayo 2 sold 60k in France in one month BS", which was nothing but a projection for 2014 as a whole by Nintendo France. A projection that they never confirmed to have hit, which I doubt they did btw. since the game launched at 4th place in France (beaten by 2 Fifa SKUs, which were out for over a month at that point as well as Smash for 3DS which was also in its 3rd or 4th week) and after that never appeared in the top 5 again.

Edit: And with how the japanese used games market works, why the fudge should anyone believe that Bayonetta 2 managed to crawl up to 93k over there from a 37k launch week? The chertz are simply doing what they are always doing with Nintendo games here, they are putting huge legs on them, even though in this case it makes absolutely no sense. They did the same crud with the Wonderful 101, which they decided managed to get over 77k sales in Japan, after launching to less than 6k....ridiculous.

Cute Pikachu

May 03, 2016, 09:32 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:34 PM by Cute Pikachu
Well confirmed sales are
35k France
205k US
14k UK(10k debut this is a probably number as it dropped hard)
And what like 50k JP
In my honest opinion its at 575k  or 600k worldwide at most

Also XCX confuses me.
Like its Germany first week is probable since it debuted at like 6 first week and thats was holiday peak, but not sure, 36k seems too good  ???

Go Up