PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Riderz1337

Anyone here play Black Ops 3 on the regular? I'm trying to find some people to party up with. Don't really care if you're good or not.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

darkknightkryta

Anyone here play Black Ops 3 on the regular? I'm trying to find some people to party up with. Don't really care if you're good or not.
baby please, we play Street Fighter on these forums.   On another note, did you hear about how Cineplex effed up their Street Fighter tournament?

Riderz1337

baby please, we play Street Fighter on these forums.   On another note, did you hear about how Cineplex effed up their Street Fighter tournament?
No, what happened? I remember seeing posters of SV5 when I went to watch the Jungle Book and thought wtf haha...Never seen posters of video games at a theatre before.

Also...Does anyone know why this thread still show up as blue even when I've already clicked it and seen the reply to me?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

No, what happened? I remember seeing posters of SV5 when I went to watch the Jungle Book and thought wtf haha...Never seen posters of video games at a theatre before.

Also...Does anyone know why this thread still show up as blue even when I've already clicked it and seen the reply to me?
You must have another quote you missed.

darkknightkryta

Apparently the commentators didn't know anything about the game.  They were saying stupid stuff.  They didn't know the game in the tournament scene was played with a winners/losers bracket.  Some guy got kicked out of the tournament by losing in the winners bracket instead of being sent to losers.  They didn't give any of the free movie tickets to the top 8 players.  It was messed all around.

DerNebel

GT Sport info apparently coming this month.

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF

kitler53

GT Sport info apparently coming this month.

Viewing Single Post - NeoGAF
2017 counts as "info" right?

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DerNebel

2017 counts as "info" right?
I guess. It's going to come between the 18th and the 20th btw. Oh and supposedly this tweet is in regards to GT Sport.

Sunny Sanghera on Twitter: "I saw a Sony first party #PS4 game today which is still in development. My reaction literally was... https://t.co/rZhArLh5mH"

NeoGAF - View Single Post -  Gran Turismo Sport announced

I posted this in the Sony first party thread since it's not confirmed to be GTS
 This was posted by an UBI employee
I saw a Sony first party #PS4 game today which is still in development. My reaction literally was...

This is the gif he posted/https://twitter.com/SunnyGearSolid/s...10936982061057
 Speculation is that he's referring to Gran Turismo Sport as this was posted on GTplanet and Jordan (the guy that runs the site and has tight connections with Polyphony) "liked" the post. Rumor is that its been shown around recently and we've now got confirmation that Polyphony has been inviting GT Academy participants to London for an event that starts on May 18th and runs through the 20th.

DerNebel

Less than 20 hours guys!!

You know what's horrible? That I'm basically socially obligated to get drunk over the day tomorrow, so I can't stay home and get my nerd on. D:

Legend

Should we make a persona news countdown thread?

DerNebel

Should we make a persona news countdown thread?
I would but I won't be able to properly update it tomorrow. And I don't know how awake the american guys around here will be during the time of the event.

Dr. Pezus

Less than 20 hours guys!!

You know what's horrible? That I'm basically socially obligated to get drunk over the day tomorrow, so I can't stay home and get my nerd on. D:
I forgot about this. Holy shiiit, Uncharted reviews and Persona news on the same day!

Legend

I forgot about this. Holy shiiit, Uncharted reviews and Persona news on the same day!
Almost had a rocket launch too  :-\

Kerotan

I'm dying here. ROFLING all over the place. comg thread on chartz is just too funny sometimes. got a 1 day ban but even carls warnings and subsequent moderation were gold. probably the only ban i've ever enjoyed on chartz (apart from the fake weasel one xD)

gamrConnect Forums - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Old thread: gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=98078

See post below for FAQ.

Aura7541

Go Up