Will Pi's Oculus Rift ship today? It's already there!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Apr 11, 2016, 04:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

This is starting to become ridiculous.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So I'm pretty pissed right now. Because I'm so excited to get it I've been checking my order page like 10 times a day. I finally have a ship date of 4/25 to 5/5. WTH Oculus. Get your shame together.

the-pi-guy

So I'm pretty pissed right now. Because I'm so excited to get it I've been checking my order page like 10 times a day. I finally have a ship date of 4/25 to 5/5. WTH Oculus. Get your shame together.
:P
7/25/2016 - 8/4/2016

If it comes the last day, I'm not going to be able to use it until the 20th.  :/  
There's a good chance, I'm still over 4 months away.  

the-pi-guy

Maybe a whole bunch of people will cancel their pre-order (and buy a Vive instead) and then we'll get bumped up a few months.

Legend

Hey my GearVR was supposed to ship on the 18th, but it arrived a couple days ago. Maybe your orders will ship early too!

Also I'm tempted to make the Machine bump this thread daily and post "No."

Mmm_fish_tacos

Gaf is having a meltdown over the delayed shipping dares.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Raven

I got 99 problems but a shipment ain't one. If you got VR problems I feel bad for you, son.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Apr 22, 2016, 08:53 PM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2016, 08:58 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos
Looks like it's shipping today!

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'm really disappointed they seem to think it's okay to take the weekend off when they are so far behind. They should be running 7 days a week till they fix their fudge ups.

Legend

I'm really disappointed they seem to think it's okay to take the weekend off when they are so far behind. They should be running 7 days a week till they fix their fudge ups.
But does UPS/Fedex accept packages on Sundays without charging an arm and a leg?

Mmm_fish_tacos

But does UPS/Fedex accept packages on Sundays without charging an arm and a leg?
No but they do on saturday and you can still buy shipping on sunday for monday pickup. Plus this is a company owned by facebook they could set a deal up with the shipping company to pick up around the clock.

the-pi-guy

A really poorly executed thing is that people were buying OR bundles from Best Buy and then cancelling the PC part.  

Then they got notifications that their OR was coming this week.  

Go Up