PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

It just doesn't look like it has combat. Haven't played yakuza.
I'm pretty sure the other games did. Probably ain't ready to show it

Kerotan

Valkyria Chronicles 4 for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

The highly reviewed games just keep on coming.

BTW legend do you delete the spam threads altogether or just lock them? Been quite a few recently

the-pi-guy

BTW legend do you delete the spam threads altogether or just lock them? Been quite a few recently
He deletes them. 
The mods only lock them. 
He also removes spam accounts. 

Legend

Valkyria Chronicles 4 for PlayStation 4 Reviews - Metacritic

The highly reviewed games just keep on coming.

I'm trying to figure out a new system for spam. As we've become more popular on google, we've had an uptick in spambots trying to get in.

He deletes them.  
The mods only lock them.  
He also removes spam accounts.  
Spambots get flagged as spambots but currently still show up as members. I'd like to get that changed so it looks less tacky.

Also I should figure out a way for other people to set accounts as spambots.

the-pi-guy

TLoU came out over 5 years ago.  

darkknightkryta

TLoU came out over 5 years ago.  
Honestly feels like yesterday.

Kerotan

Anyone read kbg29's rant over on vgchartz? Comedy gold. Sony are doomed and playstation will fall off a cliff apparently.

Legend

Anyone read kbg29's rant over on vgchartz? Comedy gold. Sony are doomed and playstation will fall off a cliff apparently.
I don't regular read the chertz. Why do they think playstation will fall off a cliff?

the-pi-guy

I don't regular read the chertz. Why do they think playstation will fall off a cliff?

For the last 1 1/2 they have completely abandoned PS4. They have stopped supporting any of their services (outside of PlayStation Vue), PSN is down more and more every month, and the OS is getting worse and worse. What the hell are we paying for with PS+?

Microsoft on the other hand has completely revamped the XBO this year. The OS has made massive strides, and is now well ahead of the PS4 OS. They upgraded Edge on XBO, and it now functions almost 1 to 1 with PC (just needs Mouse Support). With that upgrade they brought the ability to download Files, Photos, Music, Videos, Zips, Rars, etc., and they are all accessable right on XBO via the File Explorer and through multiple apps on the Xbox Store.

Their Video store offers 4K HDR content, and just joined Video Anywhere. They are offering Cross Play, which I could care less about, but at least they are not hunkering down in their cave. XBO is gainging more productivity and quality of life apps and features every week.

Then we have B/C, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Game Pass. Game Pass, for $10 a month gives access to all 1st party games with new releases available on day one. It is absolutely ridiculous value.

DerNebel

KBG is a clueless idiot, that much became apparent when he kept insisting that Sony was leaving massive amounts of money on the table by not making a Playstation phone.

Xevross

KBG is a clueless idiot, that much became apparent when he kept insisting that Sony was leaving massive amounts of money on the table by not making a Playstation phone.
Lol that's true. PSN hasn't been getting worse and the UI has been steadily improving. PS+ has been fantastic recently and Sony's games lineup is incredible. Guy is living in a different world.

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

Now they need to give us more ps2 games.  I want MGS 2 and 3.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Could astrobot vr actually be a sleeper?

Go Up