Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Versus

Welcome, and life is strange is definitely my favorite game this gen behind Uncharted 4!  But man episode 3 and on, the game gets absolutely amazing.  Seriously want to play it again.
Thanks ^^ yeah I really want to play through it again and pick the other ending. Uncharted 4 was fantastic aswell, cannot wait for the SP DLC.

Kerotan

Welcome earthling!

darkknightkryta

So hey, been hearing about this forum for a while, thought I would come check it out.

About myself let's see, I come from another forum that I've grown sick of the problems so looking for a fresh start. Plus it would feel nice to use a site that doesn't go down everytime the owner hits a wave.

Started the gen playing Ps4, it's my current primary console but I've played on everything this gen but always come home to PlayStation    ;D

Some other stuff I geuss.
Favourite game this gen is Life Is Strange.
Favourite band is LA Dispute
Most anticipated games are INSIDE, Little Nightmares and Dishonored 2.

Life is Strange is my favourite game from last year.  Probably hold a special place for me since I started supply teaching when the game was coming out.

SWORDF1SH

I'm Sam, after spending too much in another forum I've decided to put my time into here instead. Hopefully I can find a home here!

Welcome earthling!
I know you!

Legend

I'm Sam, after spending too much in another forum I've decided to put my time into here instead. Hopefully I can find a home here!
I know you!
Bienvenidos!

Aura7541

Welcome! I hope you find this forum a more suitable place.

Versus

I know you!
Well I'm not the newest member now :3 welcome buddy.

SWORDF1SH

Well I'm not the newest member now :3 welcome buddy.
I definitely know you :)

Versus

I definitely know you :)
You must be talking about _Evil. Yeah he gets around.

princevenom

Aura7541

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

What is going on! So many new people! Welcome everyone.

Lordfancypants

Hello,
I stumbled on this website through unconventional means and need a new hangout.  I've played games since the vic 20 and hopped from console to PC back to console/PC combo.  I'm currently playing my ps4 the most but am open to whatever has games.  
I like forums like this because you learn about games that you wouldn't otherwise hear about on mainstream game sites.  This feels awkward like any meeting where you introduce yourself and start to feel like all they wanted was a "hello" yet you're talking about something you did 25 years ago so I shall abruptly stop here in uncomfortable silence while hoping someone else starts introducing themselves.

Somewhat Sincerely
Lordfancypants
Is this where I talk favorably about myself?

SWORDF1SH

Hello,
I stumbled on this website through unconventional means and need a new hangout.  I've played games since the vic 20 and hopped from console to PC back to console/PC combo.  I'm currently playing my ps4 the most but am open to whatever has games.  
I like forums like this because you learn about games that you wouldn't otherwise hear about on mainstream game sites.  This feels awkward like any meeting where you introduce yourself and start to feel like all they wanted was a "hello" yet you're talking about something you did 25 years ago so I shall abruptly stop here in uncomfortable silence while hoping someone else starts introducing themselves.

Somewhat Sincerely
Lordfancypants

Hello buddy, how are you doing?

Go Up