NX Thread!!! Now you Playing with Power ????

Started by Cute Pikachu, Jul 28, 2015, 04:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Will NX have Wii U Backwards Compatibility?

Yes
0 (0%)
Partial
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Go Down

Cute Pikachu

Nah, all the pokemon games are different.  
Pokemon yellow is still the best.
This all the way!
@op
Anyway question time!!!
Will we see wii u releases on NX like Splatoon Ultimate Edition or something?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

This all the way!
@op
Anyway question time!!!
Will we see wii u releases on NX like Splatoon Ultimate Edition or something?
Doubt it, cause NX will be backwards compatible!!!

Cute Pikachu

Doubt it, cause NX will be backwards compatible!!!
Or maybe not
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I do hope it is with wii u games
and I also hope NX is getting the ps4 version of DQ11 so KH3 port is possible. :)

kitler53

I really^really hope the NX is successful. The Wii U is one of the worst selling consoles of all time and following it up with another blunder could kill traditional Nintendo.

I also hope the NX itself or a product in the NX family is a core oriented home console, capable of going head to head against PS4. Nintendo needs to shed the image that they are inferior to the competition.
if the NX is yet another inferior product like nintendo has been very guilty of releasing lately,..  i really^really hope they fail again. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

if the NX is yet another inferior product like nintendo has been very guilty of releasing lately,..  i really^really hope they fail again.  
But who are you to judge inferiority?

kitler53

But who are you to judge inferiority?
i will call myself the majority,..  just one of the nearly hundred million consumers that didn't buy a wiiU after owning a wii because nintendo's products are unsatisfying.

you can come up with whatever iced up criteria you want,.. but happy customers are repeat customers and nintendo is a garbage developer.

Cute Pikachu

Legend

i will call myself the majority,..  just one of the nearly hundred million consumers that didn't buy a wiiU after owning a wii because nintendo's products are unsatisfying.

you can come up with whatever iced up criteria you want,.. but happy customers are repeat customers and nintendo is a garbage developer.
Did you enjoy your Wii?

Cute Pikachu

i will call myself the majority,..  just one of the nearly hundred million consumers that didn't buy a wiiU after owning a wii because nintendo's products are unsatisfying.

This is a very interesting opinion  8)

the-pi-guy

For the most part my Wii was used to play Mario games, Harvest Moon, Super Smash Bros, and some Zelda.  
Which is awesome, but 300$ is a lot to spend when realistically I'm only going to be playing 7 or 8 games.  

I don't think it's an awful awful system, I just don't think the Wii U is worth 300$ for most people.  
If it was 200$, then it might have a shot.  

Aura7541

I enjoyed my Wii at the beginning. Really liked Twilight Princess, Super Smash Brawl (and then, I moved to Project M), and Super Mario Galaxy. It was later in its lifecycle where I began to lose interest.

kitler53

Did you enjoy your Wii?
i enjoyed the initial rush of games that were delayed from the gamecube to the wii to give the wii a good launch (zelda, metroid) and the generational re-releases (smash, mk) and mario galaxy. 

then i bought a ps3 (my first non-nintendo console) because i just couldn't find enough quality games to play to keep me busy.  now i look back at my collection at things like wii fit, wii fit plus, wii sports resort, tiger woods, wario ware, mad world, shaun white snowboarding, samba de amigo, zak and wiki, de blob, wii play, mario strikers,  and think,... i absolutely hated well over half of my wii games library because the game was either about as feature rich as a demo or a in theory good game marred by a horribly imprecise control scheme.   and when maybe the only game i was really, really anticipating for wii (mario tennis) got announced for 3DS instead of wii i nearly lost it.

mario galaxy was amazing,..  but in a library of over 50 if i can only find one game that has still bring any sense of real satisfaction compared to dozens that bring nothing but regret and disappointment...   well, i left nintendo mid generation for a reason. they are inferior to the competition.  they sell on promises they can't deliver then move on to the next great broken promise.  between the wii-mote, balance board, and motion plus i put in waaaay too much money on broken promises.  the vitality sensor thankfully never even saw the light of day but the gamepad is just another huge broken promise:  we'll change the way you'll play except not really because games don't actually use it.

so allow me to expand my original statement:  garbage developer and dirty fudgy liars.

Dr. Pezus

Yeah Nintendo better be making a $150 or $200 Nintendo box or if it's more expensive it better have the big 3rd party titles

Legend

i enjoyed the initial rush of games that were delayed from the gamecube to the wii to give the wii a good launch (zelda, metroid) and the generational re-releases (smash, mk) and mario galaxy.  

then i bought a ps3 (my first non-nintendo console) because i just couldn't find enough quality games to play to keep me busy.  now i look back at my collection at things like wii fit, wii fit plus, wii sports resort, tiger woods, wario ware, mad world, shaun white snowboarding, samba de amigo, zak and wiki, de blob, wii play, mario strikers,  and think,... i absolutely hated well over half of my wii games library because the game was either about as feature rich as a demo or a in theory good game marred by a horribly imprecise control scheme.   and when maybe the only game i was really, really anticipating for wii (mario tennis) got announced for 3DS instead of wii i nearly lost it.

mario galaxy was amazing,..  but in a library of over 50 if i can only find one game that has still bring any sense of real satisfaction compared to dozens that bring nothing but regret and disappointment...   well, i left nintendo mid generation for a reason. they are inferior to the competition.  they sell on promises they can't deliver then move on to the next great broken promise.  between the wii-mote, balance board, and motion plus i put in waaaay too much money on broken promises.  the vitality sensor thankfully never even saw the light of day but the gamepad is just another huge broken promise:  we'll change the way you'll play except not really because games don't actually use it.

so allow me to expand my original statement:  garbage developer and dirty fudgy liars.
Yeah I pretty much agree about the Wii.

A few good games but mostly shovelware trash. I hated motion controls replacing buttons.

Wii U is so much better than Wii in comparison, it doesn't suck that bad!

darkknightkryta

Yeah I pretty much agree about the Wii.

A few good games but mostly shovelware trash. I hated motion controls replacing buttons.

Wii U is so much better than Wii in comparison, it doesn't suck that bad!
I think it's worse :P.

Go Up