Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition REVIEW thread - 93 MC/ 91 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Aug 29, 2018, 10:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Dr. Pezus

Got the first one on PS4 but haven't got into it. Seems so complicated and I had difficulty finding stuff. Wonder if I should try this one

Legend

Xevross

Just got back to playing this with my friend, we're getting close to the end now. I really like it, at its best it's amazing but there's quite a lot I don't like too.

Kerotan

Dr. Pezus

Great reviews.i wonder will this sell well
I hope so. Consoles need more great pc rpgs!

Up to 92 on both

Legend

I'm going to start playing this while I dog sit.

edt: it better get more interesting fast. This doesn't seem like my type of game. Way too much focus on lame magic and slow exploration.

Dr. Pezus

edt: it better get more interesting fast. This doesn't seem like my type of game. Way too much focus on lame magic and slow exploration.
Play more!

Xevross

We'll the magic gets awesome, the combos you can do are ridiculous.

The exploration and the game itself remain immensely slow however.

Legend

Alright it's getting really good. I like the feeling of role playing. Odd though how at least so far, it feels like the world never changes. A cleared out room doesn't reset.

Dr. Pezus

Alright it's getting really good. I like the feeling of role playing. Odd though how at least so far, it feels like the world never changes. A cleared out room doesn't reset.
Isn't that good?

Legend

Isn't that good?
It's nice from a gameplay perspective but it's weird that I can kill a prison guard, then a few hours later get thrown into that prison, and then easily escape because the guard was never replaced.

Dr. Pezus

Up to 93 on meta! 9.6 from IGN

Legend

It's making me want to work on the forum RPG again haha.

Dr. Pezus