Reachability

Chips

A8 chip with 64-bit architecture
M8 motion coprocessor

iSight Camera
New 8-megapixel iSight camera with 1.5µ pixels
Autofocus with Focus Pixels
ƒ/2.2 aperture
Optical image stabilization (iPhone 6 Plus only)
True Tone flash
Five-element lens
Hybrid IR filter
Backside illumination sensor
Sapphire crystal lens cover
Auto image stabilization
Auto HDR for photos
Improved face detection
Exposure control
Panorama (up to 43 megapixels)
Burst mode
Tap to focus
Photo geotagging
Timer mode
Video Recording
1080p HD video recording (30 fps or 60 fps)
True Tone flash
Slo-mo video (120 fps or 240 fps)
Time-lapse video
Cinematic video stabilization
Continuous autofocus video
Take still photos while recording video
Improved face detection
3x zoom
Video geotagging

FaceTime Camera
1.2-megapixel photos (1280 by 960)
ƒ/2.2 aperture
720p HD video recording
Backside illumination sensor
Auto HDR for photos and videos
Improved face detection
Burst mode
Exposure control

Touch ID
Fingerprint identity sensor built into the Home button

Apple Pay
Pay with your iPhone using Touch ID in stores and in apps

http://www.apple.com/iphone-6/

ethomaz

My next phone even so I don't like big screens.

ethomaz

A8

The Apple iPhone 6 is powered by a second-generation chipset, the Apple A8. It offers 25% more CPU power and 50% extra GPU oomph. The chipset is built on a power-efficient 20nm process, which also makes it 13% smaller physically than its A7 predecessor.

My A7 is already fudgy fast.

Dr. Pezus

What do you think about the size, lol? I remember you saying 4" was perfect and Galaxy S4 was too large

ethomaz

What do you think about the size, lol? I remember you saying 4" was perfect and Galaxy S4 was too large

Too big... 4.7" is already huge... I don't want to see the 5.5"... bad choice.

ethomaz

Can they at least realease a 4.2" model?

the-pi-guy

Time to wait for the next iPod Touch.

Legend

I understand why people keep buying iPhones, but still.

From a tech perspective that's lacking.

ethomaz

Sep 09, 2014, 08:22 PM Last Edit: Sep 09, 2014, 08:24 PM by ethomaz

I understand why people keep buying iPhones, but still.

From a tech perspective that's lacking.

What is lacking? There are more than others... the TouchId for example is the next big feature in cellphone... it is just so so so useful that I can't go back to others phones anymore.

PS. My girlfriend will send his Xperia Z1 to Sony because the brightness stopped to work... these things that just Android do for you :D

the-pi-guy

Along with revealing the new iPhone 6 and a smartwatch, Apple announced on Tuesday that it is giving away the new U2 album to every iTunes Store customer.
http://www.heyreverb.com/blog/2014/09/09/new-u2-album-apple-giving-away-release-free-itunes/94362/

Dr. Pezus

Along with revealing the new iPhone 6 and a smartwatch, Apple announced on Tuesday that it is giving away the new U2 album to every iTunes Store customer.
http://www.heyreverb.com/blog/2014/09/09/new-u2-album-apple-giving-away-release-free-itunes/94362/

I wonder where I find it. I can listen to it through the store but it would be better if I had it in my library.

kitler53

meh, i just can't justify upgrading every 2 years anymore.   just a waste of money.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

BasilZero

My family is planning to upgrade next year so guess I'll wait for that. Currently have the Vanilla iPhone 5 from 2012 - got it during launch then.

My parents want the Apple Watch though - "Watch Edition" lol.

Planning to get a iPad as well next year.

Going to spend my dough on FF games on iOS so I can play them when I travel in the future l0l.

nnodley

It is leagues behind my LG G3 except for the TouchID.  G3 has a quad HD screen with 538 pixels per inch. 4k screenshots and 4k video, laser autofocus which is amazing.  Power and volume buttons on the back which is way easier to use as my index finger is naturally on them all the time.  And the fact that apple is just now getting to 1920x1080 is freaking pathetic. 

But I know how people can like iPhones since they are very easy to use and are a good quality phone.  But still behind other phones. :-p

Legend

It is leagues behind my LG G3 except for the TouchID.  G3 has a quad HD screen with 538 pixels per inch. 4k screenshots and 4k video, laser autofocus which is amazing.  Power and volume buttons on the back which is way easier to use as my index finger is naturally on them all the time.  And the fact that apple is just now getting to 1920x1080 is freaking pathetic. 

But I know how people can like iPhones since they are very easy to use and are a good quality phone.  But still behind other phones. :-p

Ug I hate the "index" button on the back of those phones. The buttons on the side feel so much nicer to me.