Rumor: Uncharted PS3 being remastered for PS4?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 08, 2014, 05:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Why was the thread locked?

Legend on a power trip
1 (25%)
Informant got angry
1 (25%)
Sony got angry
0 (0%)
Something else
0 (0%)
Pezus clicked the wrong button
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Legend

:o

If its a collection I'll double dip it - if its just UC3 - I'll just get UC3 on PS3.

Could you imagine if it was 1,2,3, and GA ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'd triple dip!

Dr. Pezus

Impossible.

All mod actions are logged.

Unlocked "Rumor: Uncharted PS3 being remastered for PS4?"Today at 01:11:50 PMLegendAdministrator
Moved "Talk about your post count here!" from "Off-Topic Community" to "Forum Community"Today at 08:27:48 AM7H3Community Manager
Stickied "Announcing the monthly Shop Raffle!!!"Yesterday at 10:48:23 AMLegendAdministrator
Un-Stickied "VizionEck's campaign update: the challange of an in game language, teaser image included"Yesterday at 10:30:03 AMLegendAdministrator
Edited "Destiny warning - Dont smell the star chart" by "DD_Bwest"September 06, 2014, 10:39:49 PMLegendAdministrator

Well I saw no option to unlock it

Riderz1337

I would buy an Uncharted collection on PS4 in a heartbeat...I've only played Uncharted 3 and I loved it. Can't imagine what Uncharted 4 is going to look like on the PS4 (Graphically).
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

I would buy an Uncharted collection on PS4 in a heartbeat...I've only played Uncharted 3 and I loved it. Can't imagine what Uncharted 4 is going to look like on the PS4 (Graphically).

You've only played Uncharted 3? 
You've never played Uncharted 2? 

BasilZero

Could you imagine if it was 1,2,3, and GA ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'd triple dip!

Oh if it includes GA - I would get it 200% then :)

Legend

Well I saw no option to unlock it

Do you see the option to lock it right now?

That button never disappears. If a mod locks it, the button simple stops working.

Dr. Pezus

Do you see the option to lock it right now?

That button never disappears. If a mod locks it, the button simple stops working.

Nope!

the-pi-guy

Nope!

Waaaay at the bottom below quick reply? 
What do you see?

Riderz1337

You've only played Uncharted 3? 
You've never played Uncharted 2? 

Yup. I never had a job back then and my parents thought video games were a waste of time, so I rarely got to play them.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

the-pi-guy

Yup. I never had a job back then and my parents thought video games were a waste of time, so I rarely got to play them.

EGADS!!
GET THIS MAN A DOCTOR!!  And a copy of Uncharted 1 and 2.
Never mind, just grab Uncharted 2. 

Dr. Pezus

No, get Uncharted 1 too.

I see the Lock topic now!!

the-pi-guy

No, get Uncharted 1 too.

I see the Lock topic now!!

Yeah, you're right.

Legend

Uncharted 1 2 and 3 each are unique enough to make none specifically better than the other. Same goes for ga too.

Dr. Pezus

Agreed. I loved UC1 at the time. It's fun in its own ways

kitler53

Agreed. I loved UC1 at the time. It's fun in its own ways

U1 was good in its time but standards change.  i still like the original R&C game but a crack in time is just soo much more refined and better in every way.  i feel the same about uncharted.  on its own it is still a good game but U2/3 were just soo much better in every way.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Go Up