XBOX releasing in teir 2 countries todayish [color=lime]Now with pics![/color]

Started by Legend, Sep 02, 2014, 04:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

The release is upon us. Europe is today and Japan is a couple days from now.

Note: China isn't till the end of the month.

Xevross

My thoughts are that xbox fans hoping for a big sales jump will be disappointed :P

Raven

Not expecting a big jump. Much of Europe already has its hands on one for those that wanted it. Releasing locally will cause a sales jump but it won't be on the level many Xbox fans are hoping. Of course, anything is possible.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Max King of the Wild

My thoughts, can't wait for all the people who said they won't do much to finally be absolved

Max King of the Wild

Not expecting a big jump. Much of Europe already has its hands on one for those that wanted it. Releasing locally will cause a sales jump but it won't be on the level many Xbox fans are hoping. Of course, anything is possible.
I don't think it'd have much of a sales jump at all. More like a shipping jump which vgc will translate into a sales jump but it'd be off set eventually in the next quarter when MS doesn't need to supply the initial shipment

ethomaz

Legend

Max King of the Wild

um wrong account max.
Lol, wtf. I remember trying two emails because I never got the email notification. I did the forgot password thing. Must be the second email I tried using. Let me see if I can find the other accounts password

u4gReservoirDogs

In the country I live in (The Netherlands) MS is still getting burned, stoned and crucified by the majority of gamers.
Yesterday or the day before MS made a statement that the Dutch language isn't supported for voice-recognition at launch, which is really weird because that was the excuse they had when asked why they didn't release here on the first day.  :o

The people who wanted a X-one already imported one from England (like so many "Tier 2"-Europeans ) or got one @ the neighbours (Germany for us, Germany and /or France for the Belgians etc. etc.).
The sales in England seem to be just meh, but people (yeah even tree huggers are people) keep forgetting that most of the Tier-2 Europeans rather have a English version then any other besides their own version which they had to wait for.
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Max King of the Wild

7H3

I'd expect this holiday season to be even better than last year's for the xbox one
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

kitler53

a bunch of countries that under the best of circumstances don't have a significant impact on the overall sales numbers won't have a significant impact on xbox's overall sales numbers.  i think there will be a jump though,.. i know people can import but there will be those that don't want to buy an imported console too.

should do good things for xbox's shipped numbers though.   might get all the way up to 6M shipped.  :P

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

Max King of the Wild

I'd expect this holiday season to be even better than last year's for the xbox one
I expect that for PS4 as well due to an extra month and a half and japan. Hopefully enough supply as well.

Go Up