Funny Gifs/Pics/Memes/Vines/Tweets/Posts/Jokes

Started by Riderz1337, May 06, 2014, 05:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

It's from a site!  It's not me at all.  ;)
"Today, I asked out the girl I really like. She turned me down, saying that she's a lesbian. That'd be fine, if I were a guy. FML"

I know, I was aiming it at the person who said it. Lol that doesn't even make sense, why would she give that as a reason to a girl?

the-pi-guy

I know, I was aiming it at the person who said it. Lol that doesn't even make sense, why would she give that as a reason to a girl?

This'll be you, Xevvy. 
Today, I learned that while other people drunk call their exes, I drunk adopt cats. Seven cats, to be exact. FML

-----------------------------------------

Today, my sister introduced me to her new, deaf boyfriend. She proudly proclaimed that she was trying to learn sign language for his sake, so he wouldn't have to read her lips. I'm also deaf and have been trying to get her to do the same for me for 20 dang years. FML

Today, my parents sat me down and told me that I'm adopted. I took it in stride, and reassured them that as far as I'm concerned, they're my true parents. That annoyed them. Apparently the whole thing was a prank for a YouTube video, which I ruined by not crying or freaking out. FML

Today, my new boyfriend and I got intimate for the first time. He started whispering in my ear, but I couldn't understand him. He pushed me away and ignored me the rest of the night. Apparently it's a huge turn-off that I can't talk dirty in Klingon. FML

Xevross

This'll be you, Xevvy. 
Today, I learned that while other people drunk call their exes, I drunk adopt cats. Seven cats, to be exact. FML

-----------------------------------------

Today, my sister introduced me to her new, deaf boyfriend. She proudly proclaimed that she was trying to learn sign language for his sake, so he wouldn't have to read her lips. I'm also deaf and have been trying to get her to do the same for me for 20 dang years. FML

Today, my parents sat me down and told me that I'm adopted. I took it in stride, and reassured them that as far as I'm concerned, they're my true parents. That annoyed them. Apparently the whole thing was a prank for a YouTube video, which I ruined by not crying or freaking out. FML

Today, my new boyfriend and I got intimate for the first time. He started whispering in my ear, but I couldn't understand him. He pushed me away and ignored me the rest of the night. Apparently it's a huge turn-off that I can't talk dirty in Klingon. FML

Hahaha lol those are silly. And what do you mean? That excuse just doesn't make sense!

the-pi-guy

Hahaha lol those are silly. And what do you mean? That excuse just doesn't make sense!

What do I mean about what?

Xevross

What do I mean about what?

You said that'll be me but I'll never hear that excuse because it don't make no sense!

the-pi-guy

You said that'll be me but I'll never hear that excuse because it don't make no sense!

I meant the drunk adopting cats part.  :D
I could see it. 

Xevross

I meant the drunk adopting cats part.  :D
I could see it.

Lol ok then. I won't do that

NeverDies

Oct 07, 2014, 07:14 PM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2014, 07:17 PM by NeverDies

This is brilliant.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

Better than the original. 
This is the first time I've heard it.  :P

u4gReservoirDogs

Oct 10, 2014, 07:15 PM Last Edit: Oct 10, 2014, 07:17 PM by u4gReservoirDogs
Die-hard-gamer!

==========================

Warriors;
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

the-pi-guy

Xevross