GribbleGrunger

For Novembers NPD:

Legend

;)

clearly, this is the fault of hackers!
Dang not even 2 months apart.

Sleepy Mike is back...

the-pi-guy

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump walk into a bar on Christmas Eve.

Bernie Sanders says "Hello, can I have a drink?" and gets a drink.

Donald Trump walks up to the bartender and says "Merry Christmas, can I have a drink? By the way, bartender, you are extremely ugly. I f***ing hate you. You're also bald. I hope that you die soon. When I become president I will make sure to deport ugly and bald people like you."

The entire bar looks in shock. A news reporter, there at that time, says to a patron of the bar, who originated from the South, "What do you think of this?".

The patron replies "Absolutely f***ing disgusting - Bernie Sanders didn't say Merry Christmas!"

BananaKing

Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump walk into a bar on Christmas Eve.

Bernie Sanders says "Hello, can I have a drink?" and gets a drink.

Donald Trump walks up to the bartender and says "Merry Christmas, can I have a drink? By the way, bartender, you are extremely ugly. I f***ing hate you. You're also bald. I hope that you die soon. When I become president I will make sure to deport ugly and bald people like you."

The entire bar looks in shock. A news reporter, there at that time, says to a patron of the bar, who originated from the South, "What do you think of this?".

The patron replies "Absolutely f***ing disgusting - Bernie Sanders didn't say Merry Christmas!"

the-pi-guy

Spoiler for Hidden:
[/size]<br>My wife sleeps on the neighbor&#39;s bed, she tells me it is much better for her back and helps her sleep faster.<br><div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px"><div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px"><b>Spoiler</b> for <i>Hidden</i>: <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:60px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onClick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show'; }"></div><div class="alt2" style="margin: 0px; padding: 6px; border: 1px inset;"><div style="display: none;"><br>I couldn&#39;t believe that she wanted to take a mattress off someone&#39;s front lawn, one&#39;s person&#39;s garbage is another&#39;s treasure. &nbsp;<br></div></div></div><br>

the-pi-guy

Legend

the-pi-guy

I just love that like/dislike bar.  

Legend

Legend

Legend

Legend

the-pi-guy

Go Up