Beyond Two Souls Director's Cut is Coming on PS4 (Trophy List Confirmed)

Started by ethomaz, Aug 28, 2014, 01:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Beyond Two Souls Director's Cut with new scenes and the expected " scene of the baby

http://www.gameblog.fr/news/45345-beyond-two-souls-sortira-bien-sur-ps4-avec-des-bonus

This is one of the game that I missed because I stopped to buy PS3 games due PS4... I will love to buy it.

kitler53

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

ethomaz

Raven

Legend

7H3

I might pick this one up wanted it before but didn't same reason as etho
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

I'll wait for the 20 dollar version. It's a good game, just not one you'd want to play to many times. I would like to do another run choosing different options. To see what the out come would be.

Legend

Do we have any idea when it releases?

BananaKing

Do we have any idea when it releases?

my guess would be summer next year. maybe may or june.

Legend

my guess would be summer next year. maybe may or june.

Oh that's way too far!

Since the trophy list is up, I'm hoping it'll have a suprise "in stores now!" moment this holiday.

BananaKing

Oh that's way too far!

Since the trophy list is up, I'm hoping it'll have a suprise "in stores now!" moment this holiday.

that would be a marketing suicide! if they want it out this year this should announce it really soon and have it out before black friday.

kitler53

Oh that's way too far!

agreed,.. if the trophy list is up this thing is releasing sooner than later.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

that would be a marketing suicide! if they want it out this year this should announce it really soon and have it out before black friday.

The game was already marketed and the ps4 is doing great.

A suprise drop like that could work imo.

Raven

I don't think they're that worried about marketing it. It had mixed reviews and sold about a million copies on the PS3. They could announce it less than a month before release and it would probably do about as well as if they marketed it for two months. This just feels like a roster filler.