Marvel's Spider-Man REVIEW thread - 87 MC / 88 OC

Started by Dr. Pezus, Sep 04, 2018, 12:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

Legend

Meta has actually increased to 88!
-insert time travel joke

Is this the first year in a while that Sony has had multiple GOTY contenders?

Xevross

Back down at 87 but its the highest 87 of all time on meta. Right on the line. Come on 88!

nnodley

Looks like I'm going to be able to play tomorrow at midnight!!!  Like 3 or so can't make it to Magic night so we won't be doing it till next week.  I'M SO HYPED TO PLAY THIS GAME!

Dr. Pezus

Looks like I'm going to be able to play tomorrow at midnight!!!  Like 3 or so can't make it to Magic night so we won't be doing it till next week.  I'M SO HYPED TO PLAY THIS GAME!
Everything about it seems like a dream come true. The potential for sequels is also immense. Imagine a sequel with venom in it!

Kerotan

Xevross

Ads for this are all over the buses in my home city, which I don't recall seeing for a game before except GTAV. Also was in cinemas a lot. The ad campaign is huge.

Dr. Pezus

Ads for this are all over the buses in my home city, which I don't recall seeing for a game before except GTAV. Also was in cinemas a lot. The ad campaign is huge.
Marvel wants it to be huge!

Legend

Marvel wants it to be huge!
Has Marvel spent any money on this? I just assumed Sony was footing the bill and if anything they paid Marvel for the license.

Kerotan

Part of the exclusive deal was probably, we won't charge you a huge fee for exclusivity as long as you pay for development and give it a big advertising campaign. The hype is huge. Amongst hard-core playstation gamers gow was bigger but with the mainstream in general I feel spiderman is even bigger. That limited edition pro is moving big units. Ps4 has an even bigger userbase since gow so it has a chance to outsell it week one.

The metacritic shouldn't go below 85 now which for a licensed super hero game like spiderman is very good. I just hope Insomniac squeeze in a ratchet 2 and 3 remaster before going full steam ahead on the inevitable spiderman 2. Hopefully a ps5 year 1 or 2 title.

nnodley

4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm as hyped for this as I was with god of war!!

Dr. Pezus

4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm as hyped for this as I was with god of war!!
2 hours!

Legend

nnodley

Sep 07, 2018, 03:56 AM Last Edit: Sep 07, 2018, 04:12 AM by nnodley
You guys doing digital?
Yep!  

4 MINUTES!!!

LET'S DO THIS!!

of course our fudgy power goes out!

Back on so hopefully it stays on

Dr. Pezus

You guys doing digital?
I will but I was counting down for nnodley  ;)

Legend

I will but I was counting down for nnodley  ;)
When does it release in Europe for digital people?

Go Up