Coming out of E3, which newly announced game are you most excited about?

Started by Legend, Jun 27, 2018, 01:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

I'm super hyped for Assassins Creed Odyssey. I really like how the magic abilities will spice up the combat.
Magic abilities. Lol. This just isn't assassin's creed anymore. As I said earlier Ubi should really make a new fantasy open world RPG. They clearly want to make one it seems.

nnodley

Magic abilities. Lol. This just isn't assassin's creed anymore. As I said earlier Ubi should really make a new fantasy open world RPG. They clearly want to make one it seems.
Considering leonidas' spear that the player has is a piece of eden, magic abilities are perfectly fine.  You know what the other pieces of eden's could do.  Now if they are not like those abilities of the other pieces and are some random way out there magic stuff then I would agree.

Legend

Considering leonidas' spear that the player has is a piece of eden, magic abilities are perfectly fine.  You know what the other pieces of eden's could do.  Now if they are not like those abilities of the other pieces and are some random way out there magic stuff then I would agree.

I hope this game goes deep with precurser stuff.

Also you don't play as an Assassin so this is the first game ever that could really show a different perspective.

nnodley

I hope this game goes deep with precurser stuff.

Also you don't play as an Assassin so this is the first game ever that could really show a different perspective.
Yeah I hope so too. They said the reason they went this far back before the brotherhood is because they are showing how the pieces of eden fell into mankinds hands so hopefully that means more precursor stuff and more vaults.  And there is even more modern day stuff so hopefully they go forward with some of that finally.

Go Up