America's favorite restaurants

Started by the-pi-guy, Apr 20, 2018, 05:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

See y'all just causing yourself pain by having to say extra words like steak and frenchChips > curly fries > fries > crinkle (ew)
Eh i hardly ever hear anyone call them steak fries or french fries.  They are just simply "fries".  I think that's probably most common in america.  It is at least in Indiana.

the-pi-guy

Eh i hardly ever hear anyone call them steak fries or french fries.  They are just simply "fries".  I think that's probably most common in america.  It is at least in Indiana.
Yeah.  Unless someone wants something specific, fries is just generic.  

Xevross

If you ever come to England, go to beefy boys because their burgers are amazing. Their bacon cheese fries are also out of this world.

Holy shame that looks amazing. I need to find one of these ASAP!

Same with us with chips. You can just use fries if you want to specify fries style :D

SWORDF1SH

Holy shame that looks amazing. I need to find one of these ASAP!
Same with us with chips. You can just use fries if you want to specify fries style :D
I just checked, Beefy Boys is only one place in Hereford. I thought they were a small chain. If you do venture south to Herefordshire, check it out.

Xevross

I just checked, Beefy Boys is only one place in Hereford. I thought they were a small chain. If you do venture south to Herefordshire, check it out.
That's a shame. There's plenty of burger places in London though!

SWORDF1SH

That's a shame. There's plenty of burger places in London though!
So you're northern but live in London?

Xevross

So you're northern but live in London?
I'm studying at Imperial College London, so I spend most of my time in London nowadays. Still 100% Northerner though :D

the-pi-guy

Go Up