God of War OT - God of YouTube?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 20, 2018, 10:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Just about to start up. I chose immersion for the hood although I did it via custom so I press the pad button to reveal the bus.

Choosing give me a balance experience difficulty.

Dr. Pezus

Just about to start up. I chose immersion for the hood although I did it via custom so I press the pad button to reveal the bus.

Choosing give me a balance experience difficulty.
Weaklings!

nnodley

HOLY fudge!! This combat is so fudgy good!  Just barely started and the axe is already amazing.

Dr. Pezus

Apr 20, 2018, 05:12 PM Last Edit: Apr 20, 2018, 05:54 PM by Dr. Pezus

Kerotan

About 2 hours played. Combat epic and so is everything else. So happy with this so far.

Xevross

Dr. Pezus

darkknightkryta

What difficulty should I start on. I played God of War 3 on hard first.  It was hard as hell, but the right kind of hard.  Is this harder or easier?

Dr. Pezus

What difficulty should I start on. I played God of War 3 on hard first.  It was hard as hell, but the right kind of hard.  Is this harder or easier?
I played gow3 on normal but playing this on hard. Hard but rewarding

Xevross

What difficulty should I start on. I played God of War 3 on hard first.  It was hard as hell, but the right kind of hard.  Is this harder or easier?
Normal is fine. I only have difficulty when I've come across enemies a higher level than me. I'm not one to fight too strategically either, I just like smashing things to bits.

If you want a fairly difficult challenge then go for the hard difficulty, think its called give me a challenging experience.

Dr. Pezus

Normal is fine. I only have difficulty when I've come across enemies a higher level than me. I'm not one to fight too strategically either, I just like smashing things to bits.

If you want a fairly difficult challenge then go for the hard difficulty, think its called give me a challenging experience.
If you want kind of a souls experience as well, go with hard

Xevross

When I heard there was lots of troll fights I was kinda worried that they would get repetitive, but they don't because they're just so dang fun to fight. Also there really isn't too many of them.

Dr. Pezus

DD_Bwest

cant decide my difficulty.   i love  the rewarding feeling of a souls type  game, but dont wanna get in over my head.

are there any trophies tied to difficulty?

Dr. Pezus

Apr 20, 2018, 09:28 PM Last Edit: Apr 20, 2018, 10:28 PM by Dr. Pezus
cant decide my difficulty.   i love  the rewarding feeling of a souls type  game, but dont wanna get in over my head.

are there any trophies tied to difficulty?
No and you can always change it (except from very hard)
Just start with hard. Some people say normal is too easy. Hard is very hard first when you're learning the mechanics but then it becomes oh so rewarding.

Just battled my first heavy draugrs. dang that battle was hard

Go Up