God of War |OT| Now on PC

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Why does open have less reviews than meta?
I just looked through.  
Meta usually has more reviews. Opencritic is newer, so it's not surprising I don't think.  

Meta usually looks like it has fewer reviews for multiplats, because they are spread out more.  

But I checked Bloodborne, Horizon and Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, MC has more reviews on each.

Xevross

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Xevross

Here's the current review distribution (Mattocritic)

ScoreNumber
Total145

the-pi-guy

It's kind of crazy how quickly opencritic came up.

It's replaced gamerankings.  

Xevross

It's kind of crazy how quickly opencritic came up.

It's replaced gamerankings.  
idk this Mattocritic place seems even bigger right now.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Kappa

Kerotan

I wonder what are the chances we will get a lost legacy or left behind type dlc that the last of us and Uncharted 4 got. Would be cool considering it will probably be 3 years and on the ps5 before we get gow2..

Kerotan

Edge review added and its still 95. Just 1 game below it on 95 too. Surprised it survived the 8 from edge. Probably about 10 reviews left to be added. Will it hold..

Xevross

Edge review added and its still 95. Just 1 game below it on 95 too. Surprised it survived the 8 from edge. Probably about 10 reviews left to be added. Will it hold..
Yeah well I worked out that Edge needed to have over 2.8x the average weighting to drop it. So I guess maybe they had something like 2.5x. fudgy hell that's a lot though

BananaKing

Yeah well I worked out that Edge needed to have over 2.8x the average weighting to drop it. So I guess maybe they had something like 2.5x. fudgy hell that's a lot though
Waaaay to much for one publisher. I don't see how that's fair or realistic

Xevross

Kerotan

Metacritic must be run like a business. I presume reviewers have to pay a yearly fee to keep a certain weight.

Legend

Go Up