Fish's buttons, come push em'

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Aug 15, 2014, 01:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Yep, been making. They are starting to come out good. So I wanted to share with you guys.

Legend

Yep, been making. They are starting to come out good. So I wanted to share with you guys.

So you made the molds and poured them?

darkknightkryta

Quick!  Learn to make arcade PCBs, arcade buttons, and arcade sticks.

Mmm_fish_tacos

So you made the molds and poured them?

Yes, I need to make better molds thats part of my problem, I know how to fix it and i'll be working on production molds next week. Then i'll be working on sticks and shells after i get these down to a sell able level. But sticks are more complex because there's two types materials they are made out of.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Quick!  Learn to make arcade PCBs, arcade buttons, and arcade sticks.

Lol, I'm going to build a hit box this year. Thats one of my projects on my bucket list.

Mmm_fish_tacos

What do you think is a fair asking price?

Riderz1337

Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

Yes, I need to make better molds thats part of my problem, I know how to fix it and i'll be working on production molds next week. Then i'll be working on sticks and shells after i get these down to a sell able level. But sticks are more complex because there's two types materials they are made out of.

That's really cool. I've used molds a lot for making custom puzzle parts so that's why I was asking.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Riderz1337

Are you my first buyer? Lol.

Maybe. What purpose do they serve for your controller? I've never seen anything like this before. Is it just supposed to be a replacement if a part on the controller gets broken or something?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

I want better stick covers... perhaps extender ish
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

Maybe. What purpose do they serve for your controller? I've never seen anything like this before. Is it just supposed to be a replacement if a part on the controller gets broken or something?

No, they are to customize your controller, but they could be used for replacement parts. Not that you'd ever have to worry about them breaking .

Dr. Pezus

very nice. Do you have them in a real controller for us to see? :o