Shareplay limited to 60 minutes

Started by Legend, Aug 14, 2014, 03:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

bananaking21 5 hours ago               
   INFO Gameblog.Live from Gamescom, we just met Jim Ryan PlayStation Europe for an interview.Pending the full version, here is a very fresh information about the famous option "Share Play" Sony announced yesterday during the conference!

indeed, we have raised the question of the limits of such a system, offering a player does not have a game to play anyway if a friend PS + member has it, and here is the answer to Jim Ryan:There is a limit, which is incredibly generous in my opinion: it is 60 minutes Also, if I am a PS + member and not you, I invite you to play even if you're not a member. PS +. However, if you want to play against me, competitive, you have to be PS + member.
But can we boost several sessions of 60 minutes at a time?In principle it is 60mn, that's all I can say for now.

PS4: Share the Play limited to 60 minutes width=610

source

the-pi-guy

Good copy and paste job.  ;)

Xevross

Great idea, helps reduce the system being abused. I just hope it isn't TOO limiting

Dr. Pezus

bananaking. Lmao

the-pi-guy

Needs more information. 
Is that 60 min per session?  60 min per day?  60 min per session per day?  60 min per day per session?  60 min per day per unique user? 

Legend

Needs more information. 
Is that 60 min per session?  60 min per day?  60 min per session per day?  60 min per day per session?  60 min per day per unique user? 

60 min lifetime?!?!?!?!?

Dr. Pezus

Needs more information. 

60 min per hour

7H3

yeah i doubt it will be more than 1hr a game per day
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

7H3

but what if you both have the game? will the limits be decreased?

Legend

but what if you both have the game? will the limits be decreased?

If you both have the game then why would you need shareplay?

99% of the time games only have online mp and no local. Towerfall would be the only game benefiting from that lol.

Dr. Pezus

99% of the time games only have online mp and no local. Towerfall would be the only game benefiting from that lol.

Towerfall is the real deal though

7H3

say i'm playing knack and having trouble beating a particular area... or stuck on PT... or trying to get that hard to obtain trophy in inFamous... :P or am just getting my but kicked in Tekken... i'd like to pass control to a friend to play for me

Xevross

say i'm playing knack and having trouble beating a particular area... or stuck on PT... or trying to get that hard to obtain trophy in inFamous... :P or am just getting my but kicked in Tekken... i'd like to pass control to a friend to play for me

That's the feature I'm most excited about!

Legend

Then they help you for an hour.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I don't like the time limit thing, seems stupid. What the difference between going to a friends house and this? There shouldn't be one.