EA post on reddit explaining Battlefront controversy

Started by Legend, Nov 13, 2017, 05:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

DD_Bwest

Nov 13, 2017, 05:49 AM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2017, 06:24 AM by DD_Bwest
i hate reddits format so much.   what was the comment?   i cick the link and it takes me to talking about the comment but not the comment itself.  when i try to click on the headline at the top,  it takes me to the same page..

can you just paste the link to what they said?

edit:  must be its mobile cause i went on my pc and managed to read it lol   ea up to its usual micro transaction bs

edit2: it should also be noted its no longer at 8k.. the number is much higher..

Legend

i hate reddits format so much.   what was the comment?   i cick the link and it takes me to talking about the comment but not the comment itself.  when i try to click on the headline at the top,  it takes me to the same page..

can you just paste the link to what they said?

edit:  must be its mobile cause i went on my pc and managed to read it lol   ea up to its usual micro transaction bs

edit2: it should also be noted its no longer at 8k.. the number is much higher..
I linked to the discussion of the post getting downvotes.

Here's a direct link to the post for anyone else: EACommunityTeam comments on Seriously? I paid 80$ to have Vader locked?

At -78k right now.

DD_Bwest

Nov 13, 2017, 07:04 AM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2017, 07:36 AM by DD_Bwest
here is a good reference lol

downvoted - ListOfComments

it makes all the others look not to bad.. lol

its now at -90k

at this pace its pretty safe to say itll top 100k

Xevross

Lol, they deserve all of this. Battlefront 2 is significantly iced up thanks to them and they deserve all the shame that's being flung at them.

DD_Bwest

115k downvotes..

im almost expecting to go to sleep and wake up to 200k.

Cute Pikachu

It's at 200k.
This may actually effect sales
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

BananaKing

It's at 200k.
This may actually effect sales
hopefully it will. and hopefully this loot box and microtransaction thing effects reviews big time. if it reviews low, and has all this controversy around it then it certainly can affect its sales.

the-pi-guy

202k :o

I guess I don't really understand what's going on.

Or if I do understand, I am a little surprised at how much negativity there is.

Xevross

The beta state of the game was the most pay to win battleship I've ever seen in a $60 game, by a long long long way. And they've gone some way to fix it but it's nowhere near enough, as you can see by people's reactions to this.

Cute Pikachu

Battlefront 2 gonna have the biggest drop of a sequel this gen?
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

DD_Bwest

Nov 13, 2017, 02:14 PM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2017, 02:39 PM by DD_Bwest
rofl right now it has more down votes then the next top 57 combined..  and since its that far down the list, it adds another to that combined total ever 2k.  infact its gone from 54 to 57 in the last 5 minutes.

i hope this manages to top the rest of the entire list combined.. lol (for ref. thats -351399)

Legend

Nov 13, 2017, 04:50 PM Last Edit: Nov 13, 2017, 04:52 PM by Legend

The EA comment imo isn't too bad but it's given people an outlet to express their dislike of the situation.

I didn't downvote it but it would be awesome if publishers scaled back their microtransaction plans.

This post could end up having more downvotes than the most upvoted post has upvotes.

rofl right now it has more down votes then the next top 57 combined..  and since its that far down the list, it adds another to that combined total ever 2k.  infact its gone from 54 to 57 in the last 5 minutes.

i hope this manages to top the rest of the entire list combined.. lol (for ref. thats -351399)
Looks like it will.

the-pi-guy

344,000 downvotes holy wow.  :o

So is the thing like boxes of loot, where in order to get something you have to play for 40 hours to get it?  

Dr. Pezus

Go Up