Titles cut from Gamescom

Started by the-pi-guy, Aug 14, 2014, 03:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

DD_Bwest

after the shows i figured sony cut it early to save some announcements.  MS really didnt have much, other than the TR announcement, it was pretty easy for them to top, especially with wild and PT(which i one of the greatest thing ever to happen to gaming)  save it for when its needed lol

Legend

after the shows i figured sony cut it early to save some announcements.  MS really didnt have much, other than the TR announcement, it was pretty easy for them to top, especially with wild and PT(which i one of the greatest thing ever to happen to gaming)  save it for when its needed lol

PT made Sony's gamescom better than Sony's E3 IMO.

Xevross

Welllllll, they did announce Bloodborne and LBP 3 at e3

DD_Bwest

both of them had something in common that i hope sony continues with.    download now, or in a day or 2 games.  Sure the alpha and PT  were short, but all these gamers get a suprise game to play.   With the growth of digital, this kind of stuff really is possible now. 

not to mention SILENT fudgy HILLS!!!!!   

Legend

PT>Bloodborne, and I'm not even interested in Silent Hills.

I just LOVED how they announced the game.

Xevross

PT>Bloodborne, and I'm not even interested in Silent Hills.

I just LOVED how they announced the game.

Yeah I loved how they announced it too but I also love that they managed to keep LBP3 completely under wraps. I was so surprised and happy when they announced it!

Legend

Yeah I loved how they announced it too but I also love that they managed to keep LBP3 completely under wraps. I was so surprised and happy when they announced it!

True.

No one expected that since they just announced Forza Horizon.

Go Up