Las Vegas concert shooting 59 dead, 500 injured

Started by the-pi-guy, Oct 02, 2017, 11:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

Oct 02, 2017, 11:29 AM Last Edit: Oct 03, 2017, 12:03 AM by the-pi-guy
A gunman turned a Las Vegas concert into a killing field Sunday night, murdering at least 50 people and injuring more than 200 others in the deadliest mass shooting in modern United States history
Las Vegas shooting: At least 50 dead, more than 200 injured in massacre | Fox News

the-pi-guy

Cute Pikachu

The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Dr. Pezus

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

Fml I saw 20 dead this morning.
Seeing at least 59 now.  

527 injured, but I'm guessing that most were injured in the chaos following the shooting.  

Dr. Pezus

Seeing at least 59 now.  

527 injured, but I'm guessing that most were injured in the chaos following the shooting.  
Holy fudge

the-pi-guy

So a lot of people are trying to dissect this now, and trying to show that it's a false flag attack.  ...  Ugh.  

So first thing is that people are sharing about there being "muzzle flash" on the fourth floor even though the shooter was on the 32nd floor.  This "muzzle flash" was still going long after the shooting had stopped.  It's not related.  

Another thing is apparently a Hispanic lady was warning people nearly an hour before the attack.  My guess is that she accidentally saw one of the guns before the incident.  Either in the hallway, or maybe she was a cleaning lady at the hotel who saw the guns while cleaning the room.