The Youtube Gamer interestometer 2017

Started by Legend, Jun 10, 2017, 02:12 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legend

Bethesda's paid mods video is getting blasted with dislikes.

Xbox One X also has some dislikes.

Raven

Battlefront 2 seems to be getting a lot of love. Well deserved. They clearly listened to fan feedback. They totally transformed the game from what the first one they did was to something much closer to the original Battlefront series.

Legend

Xbox E3 Briefing 2017 in under 3 minutes - 4K Trailer

Microsoft removed this video.

It was really cringey and incredibly bad. Was trying to sell the xbox one x. I'll see if I can find a reupload.

Dr. Pezus

Can we have dislikes too?

Legend

Can we have dislikes too?
Nah. That's too negative.

This threads more fun!

(also very few games have interesting dislike counts. It's less cluttered if we track those manually)

Dr. Pezus

Nah. That's too negative.

This threads more fun!

(also very few games have interesting dislike counts. It's less cluttered if we track those manually)
Well it gives us more of an idea of the reception

Legend

Ubi added and updated.

They have a lot of different channels but these are on the us one.

Legend

Sony hasn't uploaded a lot of trailers yet.

Kerotan

Great thread.  Looking forward to following

Legend

Spiderman has a lot of fans. At 67k likes, it already has more than anything from XBOX or Bethesda.

Xevross

Spiderman has a lot of fans. At 67k likes, it already has more than anything from XBOX or Bethesda.
Its going to be a big one!

DerNebel

A lot of Sony videos are gathering views on other channels, I saw an upload of the Days Gone demo with almost 900k views earlier today for instance.

Xevross

A lot of Sony videos are gathering views on other channels, I saw an upload of the Days Gone demo with almost 900k views earlier today for instance.
Yeah, doing this is interesting but also completely pointless. For some games, these videos will be a large proportion of their youtube views while for others it will be barely any, so how can you compare? Also videos get way more views on facebook nowadays.

Legend

Yeah, doing this is interesting but also completely pointless. For some games, these videos will be a large proportion of their youtube views while for others it will be barely any, so how can you compare? Also videos get way more views on facebook nowadays.
Facebook is trash. The views are mostly from passive people not actually interested.

I'd be going off on a tangent but facebook videos are horrible and screw youtube creators over so much. It's been happening for a long time.

DerNebel

Said Days Gone video now:

Go Up