Post your 10 favorite songs

Started by the-pi-guy, May 16, 2017, 01:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

the-pi-guy

May 16, 2017, 11:51 PM Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 11:54 PM by the-pi-guy
You'd find most people in the UK will have heard of him. Still, he's not popular. Does he even make music anymore?
He apparently released a new album 2 months ago.  
The reason I made this thread was because my favorite artist, is kind of in the middle of popular and obscure, and was curious to see if other people's favorite artist was in a similar situation.

Yeah that's his most famous song. I don't think I could name many more
That's another thing that I've always thought was kinda interesting.  
Pretty much everyone knows that song, but often times people don't know the artist.  

I think it's interesting and I think he has better songs.  

I haven't listened to many of his newer songs.  He has 5 albums, and I don't think I've heard any songs from the most recent 2.  

Xevross

The reason I made this thread was because my favorite artist, is kind of in the middle of popular and obscure, and was curious to see if other people's favorite artist was in a similar situation.
Pretty much everyone knows that song, but often times people don't know the artist. 

I haven't listened to many of his newer songs.  He has 5 albums, and I don't think I've heard any songs from the most recent 2. 
My favourite artist is The Script. Probably slightly better known than James Blunt and have released more popular songs recently. Its a similar situation there though, I like a lot of their songs on many albums but the songs people recognise, know the most and would say are the best I don't even like that much.

nnodley

I haven't listened to many of his newer songs.  He has 5 albums, and I don't think I've heard any songs from the most recent 2.  
Yeah I don't even really care for that song.  I knew I had heard the name James Blunt, but couldn't figure out why.  But now I know!

the-pi-guy

My favourite artist is The Script. Probably slightly better known than James Blunt and have released more popular songs recently. Its a similar situation there though, I like a lot of their songs on many albums but the songs people recognise, know the most and would say are the best I don't even like that much.
I love some of their more popular songs, but Man Who Can't Be Moved isn't all that great in my opinion.  

Go Up