PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Apparently Lawbreakers (Cliffy B anti-grav FPS) is console exclusive for PS4. Didn't know that

Legend

Apparently Lawbreakers (Cliffy B anti-grav FPS) is console exclusive for PS4. Didn't know that
EVerything is exclusive of some sort these days.

BasilZero

EVerything is exclusive of some sort these days.
Yep, even launch exclusive :P

DerNebel

Jun 24, 2017, 01:28 PM Last Edit: Jun 25, 2017, 02:48 PM by DerNebel
Just heard an older guy in a gaming department tell his friend how much he was looking forward to Days Gone. I maintain that that game will be big. The dude did for some reason think the game would come this year though. I almost said something. :D

Xevross

Just heard an older guy in a gaming department tell his friend how much he was looking forward to Days Gone, I maintain that that game will be big. The dude did for some reason think the game would come this year. I almost said something. :D
I saw it shared around on facebook last year by people I didn't even know were into gaming. I'm afraid they might have announced it way too early though and people will lose interest.

DerNebel

I saw it shared around on facebook last year by people I didn't even know were into gaming. I'm afraid they might have announced it way too early though and people will lose interest.
I guess that's a possibility. But if they market it well enough, then the casuals should remember that they wanted the game, worked for games like the Division as well.

Kerotan

Yeah loads of random people were sharing footage uploaded of it by sites like unilad and the gaming Bible etc.  All those mainstream sites.

Xevross

Yeah loads of random people were sharing footage uploaded of it by sites like unilad and the gaming Bible etc.  All those mainstream sites.
Which is basically what all of the casual gamers in the UK look at. Haven't seen it as much this year though

Kerotan

Up to prestige 6 on cod4 remastered after 5 days of play.  Getting loads of the challenges done too.  My favourite online game right now.

Xevross

Up to prestige 6 on cod4 remastered after 5 days of play.  Getting loads of the challenges done too.  My favourite online game right now.
I can't stand that game now honestly. All the sniping is extremely annoying

the-pi-guy

Sniper no sniping. 
Sniper no sniping. 
Sniper no sniping.   

Kerotan

I'm very good at sniping and regregular gunning.  I don't quick scope.  Proper sniping.

But I never get why people can't beat them?  Cod is an arcadarcade shooter and I believe most play it brain dead without any tactics.  

Take the bog map.  Sniper heaven.  If you're on the other team have yiurbuddies equip smoke and you'll fudge up the snipers.  Also put on juggernaut.  Rush the side and get them to spawn the opposite end.  fudge them up as they spawn.  Snipers areuseless against a good team.  

If you cba getting a smart tesjteam together just play the weekend warfare modes that don't suit sniping.  Or better yet game modes that don't suit it.  

Sabotage,  headquarters,  kill confirmed or best of all hardcore game modes.  Snipers hate hardctdm because they can be killed by non snipers from distance and quick scoping is so much harder.  

Xevross

I'm very good at sniping and regregular gunning.  I don't quick scope.  Proper sniping.

But I never get why people can't beat them?  Cod is an arcadarcade shooter and I believe most play it brain dead without any tactics.  

Take the bog map.  Sniper heaven.  If you're on the other team have yiurbuddies equip smoke and you'll fudge up the snipers.  Also put on juggernaut.  Rush the side and get them to spawn the opposite end.  fudge them up as they spawn.  Snipers areuseless against a good team.  

If you cba getting a smart tesjteam together just play the weekend warfare modes that don't suit sniping.  Or better yet game modes that don't suit it.  

Sabotage,  headquarters,  kill confirmed or best of all hardcore game modes.  Snipers hate hardctdm because they can be killed by non snipers from distance and quick scoping is so much harder.  
I don't know anyone else that has the game so the whole part about a good team is useless to me. I do try and play game modes that don't suit sniping but then I'm not having as much fun because they're not my favourite game modes, and some people still snipe

Kerotan

I don't know anyone else that has the game so the whole part about a good team is useless to me. I do try and play game modes that don't suit sniping but then I'm not having as much fun because they're not my favourite game modes, and some people still snipe
Yeah in a team shooter online you'll need a team to maximise your enjoyment.

Xevross

Yeah in a team shooter online you'll need a team to maximise your enjoyment.
Gee I never played a team shooter before thanks for that

Go Up