PlayStation Community Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kerotan

Not like he told the entire mod team numerous times to fudge off or anything.   ::)
It's just 7 letters of the alphabet. You should pity him instead of get mad

Raven

No one here deserves to be talked to like that. I wouldn't take pity on someone who acts like that when I'm trying to steer the conversation away from impending disaster by getting them to be quiet for a little bit because they're using insulting language out of spite for someone not agreeing with them. So I don't expect the mods to, either. We expect a certain level of maturity around here. We're not into placating such a personality from a grown man, which would force us to basically just stop having certain conversations because someone can't stay under control and not argue over petty details or slide in insults. When personalities like that are allowed to fester, it drives other people away. I don't want to see people not posting on here because we kept tolerating that kind of behavior.

the-pi-guy

And this

No one here deserves to be talked to like that. I wouldn't take pity on someone who acts like that when I'm trying to steer the conversation away from impending disaster by getting them to be quiet for a little bit because they're using insulting language out of spite for someone not agreeing with them. So I don't expect the mods to, either. We expect a certain level of maturity around here. We're not into placating such a personality from a grown man, which would force us to basically just stop having certain conversations because someone can't stay under control and not argue over petty details or slide in insults. When personalities like that are allowed to fester, it drives other people away. I don't want to see people not posting on here because we kept tolerating that kind of behavior.
is Raven, who doesn't really give a crud about anything.  

If someone is making funny posts or interesting or informative posts, that's awesome. Those people are perfectly welcome to post here.  
If someone is only making posts because they want to be mean to someone, well that should not be tolerated, and will not be tolerated.  
This forum is a very nice place with a lot of brilliant and kind posters, who in a lot of cases have been far too forgiving; and I would like to keep it that way.  We give users a lot of chances, and frankly if someone has burned through their chances they don't deserve another.  

I don't want a bad egg to ruin people's time here.  These people deserve better.

Xevross

I hope he comes back

How many hours until cod WW2 reveal?
14 and a half hours from now. Its at 10am PDT

Kerotan

fudge off!

Raven

BananaKing

see i was right about you going on a rant, was just wrong about which thread!

Raven

see i was right about you going on a rant, was just wrong about which thread!
Yeah but... I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't find a way to slide in some perv.

the-pi-guy

Yeah but... I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't find a way to slide in some perv.
I think you just did. :o

Legend

nnodley

If any one has not played Tales From The Borderlands, you are CRAZY!!!  The absolute best Telltale has made.

Raven

If any one has not played Tales From The Borderlands, you are CRAZY!!!  The absolute best Telltale has made.
Completed it. Great game but despite the choices you can make, definitely not something I have any intention of playing through again.

ethomaz

If any one has not played Tales From The Borderlands, you are CRAZY!!!  The absolute best Telltale has made.
It is definitively the best Telltale game.

I agree.

Completed it. Great game but despite the choices you can make, definitely not something I have any intention of playing through again.
No Telltale game was made to play it again... I never did this in my life lol

Xevross

Sweet. I was on the fence about getting TftB for a while so glad I held off. Game of Thrones Telltale is pretty bad but I've heard so much good stuff about this one

Legend

I'M excited for abzu.

ALso I kinda want rime.

Go Up