E3 2017 countdown

Started by Legend, Feb 26, 2017, 05:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

COke had my name on it though
That's because Coke needs to work harder to get appreciation.  
Root Beer is automatically loved, it doesn't need names written on them.  

Legend

Xevross

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo has to offer as well. I really want a Switch but I can only think of a few games I would get for it. If they announce a couple of new big games I want then I might bite and get one for summer.

nnodley

I'm actually really looking forward to seeing what Nintendo has to offer as well. I really want a Switch but I can only think of a few games I would get for it. If they announce a couple of new big games I want then I might bite and get one for summer.
Yeah i am too.  I know by the end of the first full year I will have 6 or so games for it.  Thats pretty good and will be more than I ever got for my Wii U.

Legend

1, 3, and 4 are the three votes for # of xbox console exclusives.

LAst poll time!

Xevross

Hmm, not including indies I'll go for three. Its gonna be a show light on announcements for sure.

nnodley

I just realized that I will be in LA on the last day of E3.  Was suppose to be searching for apartments but since that didn't work out to go to school out there we are just using it as vacation.  Probably will be best to avoid around that area as best we can.

Legend

Dr. Pezus

Not including indies?

Legend

Not including indies?
I never include indies.

They're great games often but not easy to track pre announcement.

Dr. Pezus

I never include indies.

They're great games often but not easy to track pre announcement.
Well I included them  :o

Kerotan

Only 11 days to go.  Can't wait!!

Legend

The E3 2017 floor plans are up - NeoGAF

The E3 2017 floor plans were published today on May 31, 2017. They don't differ too much from the preliminary plans I posted earlier, but now they are available in interactive form. There appears to be some extra booths booked by Microsoft, though  they aren't reflected on these floor plans (I have a separate list).
 The text on certain booths is to small to read in this image size, so just visit the interactive floor plan site for in-depth information about each booth.Disclaimer: Some booths say reserved, but to what company they belong can be found in the info below the images.South Hall/West Hall/Concourse/Permanent Meeting Rooms
/

Source: http://mp037jm24.mapyourshow.com/7_0/floorplan/MicrosoftIn West Hall
 Booth 1601 (15000 sq ft)
 Booth 1769 (900 sq ft)Elsewhere (location unknown to me)
 Booth WLF6 (364 sq ft)
 Booth WLF8 (1148 sq ft)
 17412 sq ft total.Nintendo of AmericaIn West Hall
 4822 (20000 sq ft)
 5244 (9900 sq ft)
 5636 (400 sq ft)
 5644 (2100 sq ft)In PMR space
 Theater, Room 411 (3940 sq ft)
 32400+ sq ft total. They have another space but I don't have the dimensions for it.Sony Interactive Entertainment AmericaIn West Hall
 4122 (6000 sq ft)
 4244 (2700 sq ft)
 4322 (30000 sq ft)
 4556 (4800 sq ft)
 43500+ sq ft total. They have three additional booths (COF13, COF14, COF 15) but dimensions appear not final on these so I will not add that to square feet total.
 Sony also has five meeting rooms.Searched but found no prior thread on this.

Raven

Not that it means anything, but it feels strange that Microsoft has only about half of Nintendo's floorspace, which is eclipsed by Sony's.

Xevross

I thought we already saw the floorplans ages ago?

Go Up