Fish tacos thread of making!

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Nov 12, 2015, 04:03 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Looks nice

Mmm_fish_tacos

Thanks. Going to do a square design tomorrow. Hopefully.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I got a few parts for the printer in today.

the-pi-guy

I got a few parts for the printer in today.

Still more to go?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Still more to go?
Yeah, Waiting my my PSU from amazon and the rest of the crud from the guy that designed the printer. Also need to make a bed carriage. Which I'm taking cnc classes over the next few days and will have access to a large cnc machine to cut it out. So I should have that done this weekend if I'm not too tired to make it up to the Fab lab.

Mmm_fish_tacos

the-pi-guy

Mmm_fish_tacos

It will run me about 290-300. If I didn't do nice wood and have to pay to have the parts printed it would have been more like 260-270 ish.

darkknightkryta

Nice I can get @nnodley draw me up a Green Ranger Helmet and you can 3D print it for me.

Mmm_fish_tacos

It needs some tuning, after this print finishes I'm going to work on wire management.

darkknightkryta

So did you print your arcade stick yet?

Mmm_fish_tacos

So did you print your arcade stick yet?
No, thats going to get cnc, im almost rrady to order my machine. l shoulf have it orderer in the next few weeks.

darkknightkryta

Apr 21, 2017, 01:12 PM Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 01:43 AM by darkknightkryta
No, thats going to get cnc, im almost rrady to order my machine. l shoulf have it orderer in the next few weeks.
Nice  8)

@tacos how much are those machines?  Are they truly the thousands of dollars?

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nice  8)

@tacos how much are those machines?  Are they truly the thousands of dollars?
Ive configured it to be 1000 plus shipping.

If you buy it bundle the way they have it it will be 1600 plus shipping.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Well I've been busy,

These things are catching on to the general public now. I've sold 15 of them in the last two days. I've got like 4 more to finish then I'll finally beable to print the high quality controller shell and get it up on the net for everyone to see.

Go Up