Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Raven

BasilZero

Are they planning to release more characters or is that one rumor I heard true about having done with the characters so far?

Raven

Are they planning to release more characters or is that one rumor I heard true about having done with the characters so far?
I don't know where you heard that rumor from, but there are 4 more characters on the current season pass to release yet and Capcom claims that they plan on supporting the game with content for 5 years post release. The speculation there is that we're going to get a season pass with new characters every year up to 2020. Not to mention, Capcom is very aware that people want more previous characters like Sagat and Sakura to return. Neither of which are coming in this year's season pass.

BasilZero

I don't know where you heard that rumor from, but there are 4 more characters on the current season pass to release yet and Capcom claims that they plan on supporting the game with content for 5 years post release. The speculation there is that we're going to get a season pass with new characters every year up to 2020. Not to mention, Capcom is very aware that people want more previous characters like Sagat and Sakura to return. Neither of which are coming in this year's season pass.
Oh, so they will continue adding more characters after the next 4? :O

Awesome!

Ingrid when? (lol)

Raven

Oh, so they will continue adding more characters after the next 4? :O

Awesome!

Ingrid when? (lol)
Not confirmed that more are coming after the next 4 but with Capcom acknowledging that the players want more and having said they're going to keep adding content, it just wouldn't be wise for them not to. The game would probably die if all they did was add new costumes and stages for the next 3 years after season 2 is done. If Killer Instinct can have 3 and a half seasons, no reason for SF5 to throw in the towel on new characters now. Much safer bet that season 3 will be announced at PSX late this year.

darkknightkryta

Raven

@Raven get your lube ready
lol First of all, I never use lube. I like it raw. Second of all... for what?

darkknightkryta

lol First of all, I never use lube. I like it raw. Second of all... for what?
Eleague.  Mov, Filipino Champ are out  Xian and Tokido are through

darkknightkryta

May 06, 2017, 02:11 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 02:13 AM by darkknightkryta
@Raven your boy Wolfkrone is winning.  :P

Raven

May 06, 2017, 02:50 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:04 AM by Raven
@Raven your boy Wolfkrone is winning.  :P
Gross

Wow. That Fuudo vs Xian set was tense.

darkknightkryta

Gross
He lost.  Xian sent him home.  Then Xian lost to Fuudo in a pretty epic set.

Raven

Wait... it looks like Wolfkrone takes on Tokido next.

darkknightkryta

May 06, 2017, 03:07 AM Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:24 AM by darkknightkryta
Yeah I thought they were in losers, didn't realize it was winners.

Did you see Tokido's story?  Made me cry :'(

Whelp

Raven

Yeah I thought they were in losers, didn't realize it was winners.

Did you see Tokido's story?  Made me cry :'(

Whelp
Totally missed Tokido's story.

darkknightkryta

Go Up