Started by the-pi-guy, May 26, 2014, 04:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

They'd have to have someone else than MM or Tarsier working on it then

ethomaz

Jun 09, 2014, 03:43 AM Last Edit: Jun 09, 2014, 03:53 AM by ethomaz
Wall Street Journal is saying that Titanfall is comigo to PS4 :P

http://online.wsj.com/articles/e3-to-put-spotlight-on-xbox-vs-playstation-1402259016

It is WSJ... so it is close to "fact".

Riderz1337

Jun 09, 2014, 04:02 AM Last Edit: Jun 09, 2014, 04:13 AM by Riderz1337
12 hours 30 minutes left till the first conference (MS)

Tomorrow will be awesome. Theres a good 1-2 hour break between each conference (MS/Ubi/EA/Sony).

I'm most hyped for Ubisoft, simply because for the past three years they have always surprised us with one big game at the end. Far Cry 3, Watch Dogs and last year The Division. Wonder what they have this year.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

ethomaz

Jun 09, 2014, 04:08 AM Last Edit: Jun 09, 2014, 04:15 AM by ethomaz

12 hours 30 minutes left till the first conference (MS)

Tomorrow will be awesome. Theres a good 1-2 hour break between each conference (MS/Ubi/EA/Sony).

I'm most hyped for EA, simply because for the past three years they have always surprised us with one big game at the end. Far Cry 3, Watch Dogs and last year The Division. Wonder what they have this year.

These games are Ubisoft ;)

EA is FIFA, Titanfall, FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA, Plants vs. Zombies, FIFA, Need for Speed, FIFA and FIFA :D

Riderz1337

There games are Ubisoft ;)

EA is FIFA, Titanfall, FIFA, Battlefield, FIFA, Plants vs. Zombies, FIFA, Need for Speed, FIFA and FIFA :D

Wait...Yeah I meant to say Ubisoft idk why I put EA. Woops. I think this year we'll def see The Division and Far Cry 4 footage. Excited to see Far Cry 4 environment.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

7H3

That's not really a wild rumor or big news IMO titanfall was always planned for ps4 as well at some point...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

BananaKing

That's not really a wild rumor or big news IMO titanfall was always planned for ps4 as well at some point...

i couldnt care much about it now honestly. i hope they dont waste time announcing it at E3 if it happens. i dont expect it too anyways.

BananaKing

who wants to do me a favor? really simple, just PM me a link to the MS and Sony confrence after the show so i can watch them later, as i wont be able to watch both.

Legend

who wants to do me a favor? really simple, just PM me a link to the MS and Sony confrence after the show so i can watch them later, as i wont be able to watch both.

http://neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=831274

7H3

i couldnt care much about it now honestly. i hope they dont waste time announcing it at E3 if it happens. i dont expect it too anyways.

yeah as it stands I'm not interested in the game, but if they do have dedicated servers and SP / Co-op on the next iteration I might be interested in the game at that point, but to soon to tell.
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

Legend

I don't know why but it is not working for me.

This one works: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=831274

I was on mobile and just deleated the m. Guess that doesn't work lol.

ethomaz

I was on mobile and just deleated the m. Guess that doesn't work lol.

Ohhhh with m it works ;) the mobile site on GAF is one of the best I already see  in the internet... works better than the desktop one.

BananaKing

thank you both ethomaz and legend!

Go Up