General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

Going to London today!

Xevross

Going to London today!
Exciting! I'm going to be lying in bed hungover all day!

Legend

Exciting! I'm going to be lying in bed hungover all day!
And you wonder why I thought you liked beer ::)

Xevross

And you wonder why I thought you liked beer ::)
There's so much more alcohol than beer!

the-pi-guy

Dec 05, 2017, 01:53 PM Last Edit: Dec 05, 2017, 01:59 PM by the-pi-guy

:(

Legend

darkknightkryta

I'm on Season 3 of Korra.

I feel like it should have ended at Season 2 but w/e I guess lol
Season 3 was as good as anything in Air Bender.  Not sure about Season 4 as I haven't finished.

Dr. Pezus

No, that's impossible!
Directly related to vizioneck development time

Legend

Directly related to vizioneck development time
At least my game is actually for real legit this time coming out within a few months!

Xevross

:(
We've been steadily losing members we had from the start while not gaining quite enough back :(

Also some people (like me) are posting a lot less now due to personal reasons, like for me its being a university student now making me busy a lot of the time and too tired the rest of the time.

the-pi-guy

We've been steadily losing members we had from the start while not gaining quite enough back :(

Also some people (like me) are posting a lot less now due to personal reasons, like for me its being a university student now making me busy a lot of the time and too tired the rest of the time.
And some were good users!  

Psh, university isn't a good excuse.  

Legend

I took a nap today. First one in half a decade. Wasn't planning on it but seems I need to sleep more.

Dr. Pezus

I took a nap today. First one in half a decade. Wasn't planning on it but seems I need to sleep more.
Must be careful not to take naps that are too long. Half an hour is perfect. Problem is that I could never do that so I just don't take naps

Legend

Must be careful not to take naps that are too long. Half an hour is perfect. Problem is that I could never do that so I just don't take naps
Well this was mostly just me falling asleep at a random time, not a real nap.

the-pi-guy

Well this was mostly just me falling asleep at a random time, not a real nap.
Best naps.

Go Up