man cuddles with ps4

Started by kitler53, Jan 19, 2015, 06:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Jan 19, 2015, 06:40 PM Last Edit: Jan 19, 2015, 06:53 PM by kitler53
so cute!

actually i just wanted to post the most awesome youtube comment in the world,..

Berta Lovejoy
4 weeks ago (edited)

Wow, what a great woman you are! Now your partner can play all those violent videogames and murder you in your sleep, isn't it great! Please, return this death trap before this male becomes a sociopath and ends up in jail. You're better off with a displeased partner than one that will murder you, or even worse, rape you when your back is turned. Don't listen to Reddit, they want your partner locked up!

Berta Lovejoy, Feminist, Promoter Of Equality, Love, and Peace

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

DD_Bwest

troll lol  but its hilarious how many replies its gets

kitler53

troll lol  but its hilarious how many replies its gets

nearly a quarter of the 2,100 replies. 

DD_Bwest

nearly a quarter of the 2,100 replies. 
well it is fun to get mad at feminists lol

7H3

hmm that's quite the comment... jeez I mean who pissed in her cheerios that she had to go off and try to ruin someone else's day?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Haha dang fedoras...

I wonder how Reddit does it

DD_Bwest

Comcast
4 weeks ago

As America's #1 Cable Provider, I am absolutely disgusted you spent your hard earned money on a Playstation 4 Console instead of our XFINITY Service. Not only have you just ruined the chances of gaining HIGH SPEED Internet but now you've lost $400 from your pathetic wallet on a TOY. How long did it take you to upload this video? 11 hours? With Comcast, this video would have been uploaded in SECONDS! We have a wide variety of service packages available to you starting from the low price of $579.99/mo

Visit /r/Comcast to read our amazing customer reviews, we're looking forward to doing business with you!

- Comcast, America's #1 Cable Provider?

7H3

Comcast
4 weeks ago

As America's #1 Cable Provider, I am absolutely disgusted you spent your hard earned money on a Playstation 4 Console instead of our XFINITY Service. Not only have you just ruined the chances of gaining HIGH SPEED Internet but now you've lost $400 from your pathetic wallet on a TOY. How long did it take you to upload this video? 11 hours? With Comcast, this video would have been uploaded in SECONDS! We have a wide variety of service packages available to you starting from the low price of $579.99/mo

Visit /r/Comcast to read our amazing customer reviews, we're looking forward to doing business with you!

lol wtf is that from link please? lmao
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

lol wtf is that from link please? lmao
its one of the comments on youtube for the video lol   

Legend

Comcast
4 weeks ago

Lol nice.

@op
The reddit name drop makes it look like sarcasm.

kitler53

Jan 20, 2015, 02:37 PM Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015, 09:58 PM by kitler53

Comcast
4 weeks ago

yeah, i saw that one too.  not as good but still hilarious.

Dr. Pezus

Lol nice.

@op
The reddit name drop makes it look like sarcasm.
It's reddit fedora trolls

Legend

It's reddit fedora trolls

I don't know what that means.

Dr. Pezus

I don't know what that means.
Accounts made by redditors purely to troll (with humor) lol. Then other redditors upvote them en masse to get them to the top.

Xevross

Then he opens it and its an empty box, or it perhaps has two rocks in it. Lol at that comment, if they're being serious then they need to chill out a bit ;D